Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #41
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

it's prolly because you're playing the rip off the main site. we have a full iso inside the iso cellar .. and you can see that part of the forum only once you're registered=/

just use another service than hotmail and everything will be fine
Old 10-06-2010, 03:27 PM   #42
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. View Post
what the hell? is that english?

anyways.. i just downloaded the game... there is only one excutable if you don't count those in the subdirectory. and why would you launch an excutable in subdirectory if there's only one in the main directory ??? the excutable is, ofcourse, AD.BAT

and even if you were to try all the excutables in the subdirectory one by one..16 days? i tried them all, just for you. and i put on timer, just for you. do you know how much time did it take me? exactly 32 seconds. and it took that long only because 2 of them actually worked and i had to turn the game off. but who knows, maybe it's 16 days somewhere in a time warp hole

@azrael- tab. also, press H key for all the commands
perhaps the author * alukrad * Russian and it is difficult to find words in a foreign language:-))
eugene425 is offline                         Send a private message to eugene425
Old 10-06-2010, 03:33 PM   #43
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

nope, it is a teenage american=P
Old 10-06-2010, 03:39 PM   #44
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Smile

Quote:
nope, it is a teenage american=P
Well, I say Probably.
eugene425 is offline                         Send a private message to eugene425
Old 10-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #45

Quote:
it's prolly because you're playing the rip off the main site. we have a full iso inside the iso cellar .. and you can see that part of the forum only once you're registered=/

just use another service than hotmail and everything will be fine

Hi _r.u.s.s,

I signed up again using hushmail.com but my activation mail is still unreceived. May I know what email you used to register?

Old 10-06-2010, 05:36 PM   #46
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

gmail, fastmail, both of those worked o_o

have you tried looking into spam?
Old 10-06-2010, 07:11 PM   #47
Oskatat
Game freak

ad exe works for me atm. sorry for not sending the screenshots i have, laptop got lost and various other issues arose

actually, for most missions, especially in the later part when you have a fixer, patience solves most problems. I think i once screwed up the ending because i killed everything and everyone, which i wasnt supposed to to get the lady with the bomb to the brain safely.......

enemies never have a fixer

flash sharks may look bad, but a FS I or II will take out any scout, and a II or III has a good chance at taking out bombers

cluster bombs aint only good against tanks. stationary targets like em too. otherwise they're lame

Big Bangs are BAD
before they reach the target, they are either intercepted by noise sensitive defences or by that time you are cheese from the other defenders

there are some trade routes early game to make extra creds. its boring but make a few hundred million billion or so, it makes buying upgrades later on much easier (maybe not that much, but you get the point, do it untill you get really sick of it. do some missions and do it again untill you are really sick of it) You NEED cash, trust me.

anti torpedo turrets are your best asset in the beginning. those torpedoes can kill you or take you out of the main fight for precious seconds while you make it explode on the sea bed or dodge it. with the bionts, fighting turrets are good, while you dodge enemy fire

Last edited by Oskatat; 10-06-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Oskatat is offline                         Send a private message to Oskatat
Old 11-06-2010, 03:46 AM   #48

Quote:

Hi,

Thanks for your help...I looked into junk mail but it isnt there..i guess hushmail doesnt work..okay i try other emails..thanks..and does your AD has cd music played during battles besides the sound effects from the movies?

Old 11-06-2010, 07:23 AM   #49
dasdasd213ag

Quote:

Hey thanks i managed to finally get activated..looks like hushmail doesnt work..thanks a lot _r.u.s.s...btw i dled frm the isocellar the 700+mb .bin for AD..but there is still no music during in-game battles...do urs hav music?I can hear the in-game voice commands and sound effects from all the gunfights though..
dasdasd213ag is offline                         Send a private message to dasdasd213ag
Old 11-06-2010, 07:27 AM   #50
dasdasd213ag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskatat View Post
ad exe works for me atm. sorry for not sending the screenshots i have, laptop got lost and various other issues arose

actually, for most missions, especially in the later part when you have a fixer, patience solves most problems. I think i once screwed up the ending because i killed everything and everyone, which i wasnt supposed to to get the lady with the bomb to the brain safely.......

enemies never have a fixer

flash sharks may look bad, but a FS I or II will take out any scout, and a II or III has a good chance at taking out bombers

cluster bombs aint only good against tanks. stationary targets like em too. otherwise they're lame

Big Bangs are BAD
before they reach the target, they are either intercepted by noise sensitive defences or by that time you are cheese from the other defenders

there are some trade routes early game to make extra creds. its boring but make a few hundred million billion or so, it makes buying upgrades later on much easier (maybe not that much, but you get the point, do it untill you get really sick of it. do some missions and do it again untill you are really sick of it) You NEED cash, trust me.

anti torpedo turrets are your best asset in the beginning. those torpedoes can kill you or take you out of the main fight for precious seconds while you make it explode on the sea bed or dodge it. with the bionts, fighting turrets are good, while you dodge enemy fire

hAhah thanks for the good walkthru..it helps a lot..i do agree with you..at the last stages of the game..no more enemy torpedoes esp from the Bionts who dont use them at all lol..

btw does ur A.D has music setup?i miss the great soundtracks that adds to the ambience of the game..
dasdasd213ag is offline                         Send a private message to dasdasd213ag