Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2007, 07:12 AM   #11
Nyerguds
Game freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebatianos View Post
people do the strangest things and use the strangest tools to do those strange things with - and you simply can't predict it all).
What, like opening a forum link in a new tab or page (or heck, just bookmarking the actual forum) and then trying to log in, log out or edit their profile?

I totally hate the iframe layout. I want to see the real URL I'm at, not the stupid en/forum?url= iframe redirector, which doesn't change when I go on my way to browse the forum.

Sure it's good to link the forum and site login profiles. But please don't try to integrate the forum itself into the main page layout with that horrendous iframe. It only annoys people.
Nyerguds is offline                         Send a private message to Nyerguds
Old 26-02-2008, 11:26 AM   #12
Nick
Переводчик помаленьку

Send a message via ICQ to Nick Send a message via Skype™ to Nick

Maybe resurrecting this thread wasn't good idea, but I just wanted to express my bad feelings as forum's user.
I am on abandonia from 2004 year, and all that time until design changed I remained happy and satisfied, that I can be on this forum, write a messages and so on. I never was on forums before, so abandonia was my first experience. Since then, this is the only forum I visit. I tried to stick on others else together with abandonia, but realized, that I spent most of my time here, not there.
And now, when the design changed, I almost gone from here. I rarely visit, maybe post a message in a week or two. That's because design is unfriendly to me. It's uncomfortable and many people said that. Login is stupid, it doesn't remember you, ajax is great, but here it looks like s**t. When I open a thread it appears somewhere up and page is scrolled down hell knows how much. It could make you think, that there's some bug and page didn't load.
I don't know how to say, but, please, maybe admins will reconsider and reverse all thing back. Return the good old new design. Ease a burden of many users of this great site. It's never late to turn back.
Thanks and no offence.

Nick is offline                         Send a private message to Nick
Old 26-02-2008, 12:28 PM   #13
chainsoar
Master Debater

Personally I thought the old design and colour scheme was pretty, and I miss it. The new image looks a bit sterile.

That is all.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar
Old 02-04-2008, 09:48 AM   #14
JudgeDeadd
Super Freak

Quote:
Return the good old new design. Ease a burden of many users of this great site. It's never late to turn back.
Fool (no offense). Once an excellent magazine, a website, a TV show etc. goes kablooie, it never goes back to good. It's just one of the principles of the world.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:17 AM   #15
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

you're really getting annoyng with the 'i hate this design' posts, jazek
Old 02-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #16
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

Yeah, again with this kind of stuff?
Resurrecting this thread won't help you in your "I hate the new layout" crusade.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:22 PM   #17
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Gack, we're again on that?
Gentlemen... I believe this twice-resurrected thread is long overdue in being put to permament rest.

(Whacks the zombie topic with a shovel)
Down, boy. Good corpse.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Closed Thread