Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-12-2006, 02:42 PM   #41
WolverineDK
Game Wizzard

http://vogons.zetafleet.com/viewtopic.php?t=13168

very interesting indeed, what this man is beginning to do, he is trying to make the DAESOP engine, the graphics engine that is used in Eye Of The Beholder games, and "Dungeon Hack" games into a windows compatible version, so "we" all can play them with sound and all. Some time in the future, but he is saying, that he need some helping hands with programming and such. And some people to encourage him to develope it more , so it won´t get iced in the future.

Anyway that was my post
WolverineDK is offline                         Send a private message to WolverineDK
Old 11-01-2007, 06:19 PM   #42
WolverineDK
Game Wizzard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WolverineDK @ Dec 20 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]272206[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
http://vogons.zetafleet.com/viewtopic.php?t=13168

very interesting indeed, what this man is beginning to do, he is trying to make the DAESOP engine, the graphics engine that is used in Eye Of The Beholder games, and "Dungeon Hack" games into a windows compatible version, so "we" all can play them with sound and all. Some time in the future, but he is saying, that he need some helping hands with programming and such. And some people to encourage him to develope it more , so it won´t get iced in the future.

Anyway that was my post
[/b]
Sorry for bumping my own post. But the other thread, is getting more and more interesting.
WolverineDK is offline                         Send a private message to WolverineDK
Old 30-10-2007, 07:56 PM   #43
Thumbs down

I would like to talk about the 'interrested tips' that werre given before I wish to know if they are all listed somewhere?
I did both of these and got my fighter lvled-up with a message: 'you have found the secret quest for this lvl. So i assume they are 1 secret quest per level...none of the faqs I saw had that information.

By the way there is another very interresting serie called: Ravenloft feathuring 2 dungeons crawlers games look like a lot to EOB but better spell range and. multimedia support

Old 23-01-2008, 01:34 AM   #44
abasni
Lurker

I do remember a few of the 'Special Quests'. One was to collect daggers near the start of the game, if you put one into an alcove, you got a pretty cool dagger in return with a nice curved shape to it. I can't remember exactly where, but I know it was in the Sewer Levels... so 1-3 I'm thinking. I hope that helps for a start!
abasni is offline                         Send a private message to abasni
Old 15-03-2008, 03:14 AM   #45
Digital_Jedi
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I have been playing EOB1 and when I go to exit up the stairs I am asked for copy protection.
I have the manual and try to type in the corresponding word but no letters appear?
Is this normal? How do I type them in... very frustrating.
Same problem.... anytime i get to the stairs to go down on level one it opens the security check question and either the game freezes or i cant type in the box. Anyone else with this issue?

Wonder if its the new DOSbox version?
Digital_Jedi is offline                         Send a private message to Digital_Jedi
Old 28-04-2008, 11:02 AM   #46
slickman07
Lurker

Default Download option

Hey, where is the download now button? Is the game no longer available for download or something?
slickman07 is offline                         Send a private message to slickman07
Old 28-04-2008, 01:18 PM   #47
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

It's not.
That might change, however, as several members of our staff are re-checking the status of all currently non-downloadable games.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 24-12-2008, 02:35 AM   #48
Elround4

For some reason the download selction is replaced with a "no 90!" thus am unable to download this game. Making matters worse this is the same for the other EOB games. Does anyone know how to bypass this and download the game? : (
Elround4 is offline                         Send a private message to Elround4
Old 24-12-2008, 04:59 AM   #49
dosraider
Dismembered.

http://www.abandonia.com/en/faq

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 20-01-2009, 01:37 AM   #50
boravr6

Problem with the save game.

When i try to save it says it cant find "EOBDATA.SAV insert disk 6"

Any ideas?
boravr6 is offline                         Send a private message to boravr6