Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-12-2008, 04:42 PM   #61
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Lets all put this behind and be friends again. Besides...

Christmas is coming!
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 16-12-2008, 06:14 PM   #62
Shrek
Abandonia Ogre

Yep, I'm still around, not as often as I used to be (been very busy )
Unfortunately, I don't see Bruno very often... As you might remember, he was my brother-in-law, but he and my sister broke up about an year and a half ago, they got divorced, and Bruno moved away (it shouldn't be me telling you guys this, specially in this topic ). Nice to see you all still around too, and I'm sorry to hear that there's still some conflicts around

Guys, it's Christmas time - maybe some of you don't celebrate it, but I bet most people celebrates, if not Christmas, something similar - and the truth is: this is a time of peace and tolerance, you guys should at least try to be tolerant with each others... Like TC said, lets all put this behind and be friends again, or at least try to...

TC, I noticed from your avie you're coke addicted... here's something for you:

Stay cool, people :thumbs:

Now I have to run away from Frodo's "infamous army of Chickens"... I don't like chickens very much :bleh:
Shrek is offline                         Send a private message to Shrek
Old 16-12-2008, 06:16 PM   #63
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

I'm with Sarge. (btw, my great uncle was a flight engineer, flight sergeant 576 squadron, Lancaster bombers, WW2. Nice to meets you. Semper fidelis.) I also recommend everyone adding Sebastian Pedagogus to my ignore list. Because not only is he a disruptive influence, he acts and writes like a five year old. Just as the forum was settling down he dances in like a naked clown, p*ssing on everyone's battery again. Anarchist in control? That means he believes in authority. That means he's a traitor to his own beliefs. Can anyone say points of tension? I'll believe what he says when he acts it out. He should renounce all control he has and bugger off. This is getting bloody childish. If russ wanted to get his panties in a knot over a two day ban that Pigggy himself didn't give a sh*t about, that's his problem. No one's banned him and no one shall. He's welcome to his opinions, but as a member of staff, opening a thread that said '---- you' to the admin staff in 3xBlah before flouncing off in a huff was downright detrimental to this community. We don't need snakes in the garden. And I count the kindergarten Croat in that estimation for his forked tongue. And this is the last I'm commenting on the issue. Romano is a fool if he thinks he's endeared himself to Kosta by stealing admin power in this way. And at this point, considering how Seb's projecting negative motives onto Horseman, my guess is he's the one who wants control over all this. Pretty forum, hey, Seb? You couldn't build one of your own so you stole this one. Congratulations, we're proud. Look how you've stuffed up this community... You must sit behind your keyboard cackling and rubbing your hands together. You just love upsetting people and then taunting them till they lose it. Does it ease your real life inadequacies? Does it make you feel powerful? You've created Inferno. I hope it devours you. Slugs should be salted till they curl up and die. I feel like destroying you. Which goes against my every principle... But someone has to stand up to the beast. Someone has to look it in the eye. You should leave. No one wants you here. No one who knows you, anyway. And quite a few of us are finding out why, the hard way.

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete
Old 16-12-2008, 06:19 PM   #64
Shrek
Abandonia Ogre

And I thought this was close to and end
Oh well...
Shrek is offline                         Send a private message to Shrek
Old 16-12-2008, 06:22 PM   #65
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Way to stir up the muck again.

I love how people keep posting that everyone should be nice to each other and get along, but then follow it up by insulting whichever particular person they think is in the wrong.
Old 16-12-2008, 06:22 PM   #66
Luchsen
Lurking Forever

I just fell in love with the temperament of this woman three posts above.
Old 16-12-2008, 07:08 PM   #67
Tulac
Union Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu_Jane View Post
I love how people keep posting that everyone should be nice to each other and get along, but then follow it up by insulting whichever particular person they think is in the wrong.
I second this.

And I'm loving all these "it's not for me, it's for the benefit of the site" motos.

Last edited by Tulac; 16-12-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Tulac is offline                         Send a private message to Tulac
Old 16-12-2008, 07:30 PM   #68
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

I'll put it quite bluntly.
Several hours ago, Seb took it even further - he used his control over the main site to hijack control over my account.

Since he stooped that low, he shouldn't be surprised what the results will be for him.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 16-12-2008, 07:39 PM   #69
bobson
Game is over

War. War never changes.
Old 16-12-2008, 10:43 PM   #70
Japo
Autonomous human

I didn't want to say more since I don't have the full story but firstly as Horseman reports it's not over, hardly time to forget or get along since one side is taking its offences further instead of backing off.

Also Arete was very brave so I don't want to leave her and Horseman alone when everyone is being as nice as the Pope by telling us to turn the other cheek, or whatever. Sebastianos says we should get along and in the meantime he commits further sabotage. Arete says his tongue is forked. Well I could be sorry but until Sebastianos tells me something I don't know--and Sebastianos hasn't disputed the crucial accusations AFAIK--I say Arete is right on spot. The same goes for the title of this topic, spoken even while the coup was on due course.

About the ideology stuff, I don't want to get too into detail, and lend an opportunity for the topic to be taken astray--specially to those who would avoid to answer the questions at hand. But revolutionaries crave power, period. They need it to exert their changes that for them are a matter of life or death. There's no difference between the most idealistic and afable one and Robespierre, given the opportunity. "The passion for destruction is also a creative passion", said a psycopath called Bakunin, the prophet of anarchism.

I agree this is childish, however not discussing it, but starting it, and in a games website for that matter. The fact that they can't leave this site alone and apply their ideals to their own site, and they can't help coming here and ruining our F###### LEISURE time, proves that they crave control over everything not theirs.

Sebastianos was already involved in serious offences and was banned for a long time. Allowing him back needn't have been a mistake, but giving him admin powers was utter folly. If Russ's affair was enough excuse to start this aggression that's proof that an anomality isn't needed for them to start their crap. Personally I don't have any personal issue with Sebastianos nor Romano and will use normal cordiality if I talk to them again, but that's what I think about their deeds here, based on what I know--and yes what I just said above is what I think about their ideals too, I'm not turning to hypocrite mode now.

A regular user can have any disagreements with the staff, but the staff must be a team. If you have factions in charge you have civil war. And yes, again civil war in a games website is childish, but what I want to know is who started it.