Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-06-2017, 07:46 PM   #201
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ for the rest of for eternal life!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. Nguyen Khoa Tien in other words myself have been studying and working hard lately. It humbles a person to study and work in programming. Programming is not easy like people would like to say it is. It is a really humbling experience to work for 5 years straight and all that gets collected is welfare income. Trying to sell the work produced on eBay and other place is also a humbling experience. It saddens me to see 5 hard years go by and I am on welfare. So count yourself bless if you have a job or you are a student.

On the other hand I am bless with a good family and neighbours!!!!!!!!!!!! I can go over to my family and neighbours anytime to relax and just talk about whatever.

However programming Windows and DOS is hard especially when selling is involved. If you look at my produced disc you will notice it has the picture of me and my family's LORD and savior and his mother on there. The artwork is good quality however it is not enough to sell to the public at this point in time and maybe never will be# So the saddest part of my life is that I have to depend on my family who are all professionals while I am an aspiring programmer############

I have the product produced however it is not really a popular product. Who wants to play a boring game of PingPong when they can sit and play Indiana Jones and the likes for hours? Not many if any.

So I am humble being a Vietnamese Citizen in America. I cannot obtain and keep a stable job being a weak slow learning programmer. But I am proud of my family members who all made it being a converted American Citizen. They work hard and made it in America.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 14-06-2017, 07:14 AM   #202
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.
You have this very words in your signature, you know? It's up to you, but it's not necessary to repeat it each post, as for me. Twice. Just sayin'.
Old 15-06-2017, 04:32 AM   #203
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
You have this very words in your signature, you know? It's up to you, but it's not necessary to repeat it each post, as for me. Twice. Just sayin'.
Thanks Smily! You cool. Just sayin. I know I am not cool like Captain Bible#
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 15-06-2017, 06:54 AM   #204
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom same person different name Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, have been studying hard like usual and today thanks to GOD my LORD and savior Jesus Christ I have a breakthrough### Programming in Windows 8 is easy. I can do DOS and Windows in Windows 8 easy. However Windows XP was a little hard to crack. It took me a while however today I finally broke through. I cannot believe I made PingPong in DOS, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 8 and one of the Windows PingPong should work for Windows 10 at least too# That is 5+ operating systems. Okay If you use DOSBox it'll work on Linux and Mac and all other systems too. hehe

So sue me and see I am rich enough after selling my PingPong for all these os that you can have the money. First you have to catch me doing something wrong. Second I have to get off welfare somehow to sell my PingPong models. Oh well back to saying how sorry I am to mom that I can't make it in the real world. hehe And time to tell dad who passed away that I am a failure and I couldn't face to see him when I die. Also, my two sisters probably walk away from me seeing how disappointment mom and dad are of me.

God says if only I graduated from college instead of going into bodybuilding and trying to make it rich in a no pay profession. I should also have listened to my dad in making it in the real world instead of dreaming about becoming famous. Oh well mom's right just be kind and she will feed me with Oat Meal all my life. I can eat all the Oat Meal I want with Tilapia and seasoning. Well it's not appealing but beggers.

So much for making something of myself from Ivy League college. They are probably ashamed I went. I lost in the game of life. However I can program a dot on the screen that I know is a big accomplishment to me at least#
Old 15-06-2017, 07:10 AM   #205
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, want to be happy for my family:

1. They are all successful now!

P.S. If anyone ever asks why I post my signature twice here is the answer. Signatures can always be changed and flexible. However if you post you can be sure it is a little more sure. For instance if you parents passes away you know you did what you could to honour them and love them even in writing# I don't want to be the one looking back 38 years from now and say I wish I would have talked about them more while they were able to hear it in person and in writing etc.

So I love my family is the answer.

Congratulations to my two sisters on getting a degree from Universities and also taking care of their families.

Congratulations to my two parents for taking care of us kids for over 43+ years now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God you keep us safe from now on whether we like it. It is hard to know when you need God. However it is a blessing that God is there for you because you have been praying all along like Captain Bible hehe
Old 15-06-2017, 07:20 AM   #206
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!

JESUS!

My parents always say one word and that is so encouraging. It is so simple yet affective# When you are down to your last and have nothing left that simple word JESUS! Then it changes everything in your life and it uplifts your life for the rest of your life. You can succeed at last. Maybe you are not Einstein or in the NFL but your life is happy and well thought out and taken care of. You know you always have that something left to draw from if all is lost. You know that safety net is there for you. You know that when your OS crashes because you didn't backup or whatever that you have an actual backup that you didn't throw out deep down in the pile of trash in your closet somewhere. You know out of that 100 discs that the ones you threw out wasn't the end of your career. You know that you have spares. You know that when you car breaks down you have spare tire in the trunk. You know that you also have a cell phone to call your daughter to pick you up if you can't change the spare. You know you have backups. So make sure you backup backup backup. It is so important from a programmer's perspective to backup. There are times when just that last crash was saved because you backupped the day before.
Old 15-06-2017, 07:24 AM   #207
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Backup it all up JESUS! JESUS! *JESUS*

Remember your family photos? The ones where you have your weddings? The ones where you have your mom and dad? The ones where... JESUS! You get the point. Photos whatever is important even if you think they are not. Backup. JESUS!

Don't complain when you are 100 years old and you didn't backup and didn't have that young photo of yourself you could have shown your kids after you pass away! JESUS!
Old 15-06-2017, 08:48 PM   #208
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Well I've been working hard lately.

Hopefully one day I will be a success like all these game producers on here! I see so many games on eBay from Accolade to Namco that it makes me ready to rumble and keep going like my mom encourages me# Today my PingPong game might be a flop. Tomorrow it might be worth ten million dollars. You never know. I heard the Japanese guy who made Pac Man died just this year at 97 years old or something. Well that is encouraging. You see Asians usually live long because we eat vegetables and greens!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately for a few of us who come to America we end up eating Pizzas, greasey hamburgers, etc. So our live are cut short like 10 years. Not only Pizzas but beer, Coke, etc. All those delicious junk food.
Old 17-06-2017, 02:08 AM   #209
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS! Chua Me O! Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, have good news and I have good news. The worst is over and the good is only beginning (hurrah for all us good guys)#!!

The good news is anyone on the side of Jesus Christ is saved by grace from the enemies. Ever see the film where the chick ducks at the right moment by accident and the assassin misses? Well that is called grace and God in action.

What annoys me is that the assassins get closer in the end. So the ducking by accident is really "Divine Intervention" at that point in time!!!!!

It gets so close that you can't miss. I mean standing right behind you? How much closer can you get. However have faith. Jesus Christ dies to return to life showing he is the true invincible!!
Old 18-06-2017, 06:49 AM   #210
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, have been working and studying on my programming lately specifically Borland C++ 2.0 bundle, Borland C++ 5.5 for Windows, Borland Turbo 2.01, and Borland Turbo Assembler 4.1. Thank you mom for taking care of me. I pray you are happy with me taking care of the lawn for you and the little that I can do for you. I try my best but know I am not perfect. Thank you for forgiving me when I get angry and pout. I wish I could be good enough to take care of the home all by myself. However you are always there for me. Know I always need you and love you!!!!!!!!!! You made me a good enough programmer and lawn care person to use the beginning tools. Thank you God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!