Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-11-2004, 07:30 PM   #21
aubribanana

can anyone help with this game? I'm stuck. I have done quite a little bit and now i don't know what to do. I have wolf head(already used on little red riding hood) and the fishing pole. It doesn't seem as though i can do anything else.
Old 22-11-2004, 08:04 PM   #22
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Quote:
Originally posted by aubribanana@Nov 22 2004, 08:30 PM
can anyone help with this game? I'm stuck. I have done quite a little bit and now i don't know what to do. I have wolf head(already used on little red riding hood) and the fishing pole. It doesn't seem as though i can do anything else.
*Calls for Wendy*

Weeeeeendy.....

Oooh Weeendy.... I have marshmelloooows..... Here Wendy....
There's a good girl.
Old 22-11-2004, 08:41 PM   #23
aubribanana

Nevermind, I stopped being so dense and realized that i should actually try picking up the dog and the rest came easily. Thanks though!!
Old 22-11-2004, 08:45 PM   #24
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

No problem.
(I'm just sad that Wendy didn't show up, she could have told you everything you ever wanted to know about the game )

Welcome to the forum. :bye:
Old 30-11-2004, 03:16 AM   #25

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone (I am indeed currently working on an RPG called 'Gift of Aldora' right now - thanks for the plug!)

It was the first game I ever made so I'm just happy to have so many people play it. It's very rough, but I learned a lot from it so the sequel should be a much more 'complete' game.

I'm glad the "vulgarity" didn't turn you all off playing the game. The idea of the game was to create a 'tribute' to my old favourites like Monkey Island (the sprite is not ripped, it's completely redrawn, just with Guybrush in mind because I wanted to convey the same style), but also as a bit of a parady/spoof to them too, which is exactly why it's got swearing and prostitutes in it. Well, plus... swearing and prostitues are just a couple of good things that make life a little sweeter. Anyway, thanks to everyone for the comments! Whether they're good or bad, nothing means more to me than hearing that people have some kind of opinion on it.

Look out for the sequel someday! ^_-

-Kinoko

Old 30-11-2004, 05:05 AM   #26
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

Wow - Kinoko! This is exciting! You've a lot of fans here at Abandonia who've enjoyed Cirque De Zale and are looking forward to your next game. Please feel free to drop in anytime. We'd all like to hear the latest and pepper you with questions.
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree
Old 30-11-2004, 05:09 AM   #27
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Henrik+Nov 22 2004, 09:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tom Henrik @ Nov 22 2004, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aubribanana@Nov 22 2004, 08:30 PM
can anyone help with this game? I'm stuck.* I have done quite a little bit and now i don't know what to do.* I have wolf head(already used on little red riding hood) and the fishing pole. It doesn't seem as though i can do anything else.
*Calls for Wendy*

Weeeeeendy.....

Oooh Weeendy.... I have marshmelloooows..... Here Wendy....
There's a good girl. [/b][/quote]
Sorry, guys, I don't know how I missed this. Glad you were able to figure out a solution. Don't hesitate to pm me if I haven't answered a thread. :bye:
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree
Old 04-12-2004, 08:01 PM   #28
Lance_one

i dont know if i'm just stupid, but i'm not being able to exit the weird old hag's shop.... i tried clicking the blackness at the bottom, and around the edges.. and checking the beads... is there some secret?

Old 04-01-2005, 01:33 PM   #29
JudgeDeadd
Super Freak

I wanted to play it... but when I saw the prostitute, I quit and delted the game. :angry:
Old 05-01-2005, 06:48 AM   #30
Squalidangel
Abandonia nerd

Who do I give the damn coloring book to? . I think I may have done something in the wrong order and that might have threw everything off.
Squalidangel is offline                         Send a private message to Squalidangel