Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-07-2013, 05:45 AM   #871
fablefire

Smile

How do I feel?

I feel great! Not much else to say.
fablefire is offline                         Send a private message to fablefire
Old 08-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #872
saibot216
Super Freak

Ugh, I've been better.
Had a sore throat, which led to an abscess, which led to that and my tonsils getting removed, which led to the surgery area opening up and bleeding yesterday. Ugh, I am such a mess, and so ready to be done with this ordeal.
saibot216 is offline                         Send a private message to saibot216
Old 16-07-2013, 10:41 AM   #873
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

Eat lots of honey with crushed aspirin in it. My Granny had that when she was dying of cancer. Sweet chilli sauce will also burn the germs away, and try to eat bread with a little salt. Drink fanta orange, it's full of Vitamin C, and Creme Soda by Sparletta has lime-juice in it, which helps a lot to prevent immonodeficiency-related illnesses.

Why is your system so run down? Too much exam-stress?

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete
Old 01-08-2013, 05:35 PM   #874
Dead Alien
Wandering Ronin

not good. my life got fucked again. sorry to swear. thought about dying last night. but Armageddon is soon anyway so im just trying to wait. i know that is the case and what im talking about. Russia, China and Iran shook hand as i FUCKING told everyone and the peace talks have begun. I was ready but i dont know now. Just hope Jesus picks me up. im sick of all you fucking humans and being one. thanks for reading.
"For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”" - Romans 10:11-13
Dead Alien is offline                         Send a private message to Dead Alien
Old 02-08-2013, 01:15 PM   #875
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

Hope you're feeling a bit better now, Dead Alien? It's good to meet another Christian. I want to give you some words that might help how you feel. This might sound strange, but I'm Pentecostal and we believe in hearing the Holy Spirit in the form of inspired thoughts. Anyway, for ages He has inspired me to believe that 'angry thoughts are all lies'. That might sound strange, too, but in all the years I've been 'hearing' it, this philosophy has never been proven wrong. This is because misunderstandings are the number one course of problems between people. And, also, because we can't really judge the actions of others because we don't know where they're at as far as awareness, maturity, weaknesses, beliefs, ethics, baggage from the past goes. Someone might thing it's ok to behave a certain way from their experiences, while we might know better because of our experiences. It doesn't make anyone better or worse. It just means that one person has more to learn. But we'll all get there in time.

The other great thing I've been inspired with is that all negative thoughts are actually lies, too. What this means is that, in reality, there's nothing to fear and nothing to be sad about. It's only our perception at the time that creates the illusion of the sad or fearful. Look beyond that perception with hope and confidence, and you'll see a closer picture of reality.
Take care out there
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree
Old 02-08-2013, 05:48 PM   #876
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Oh wow! Welcome back Wendymaree
Old 03-08-2013, 11:20 PM   #877
saibot216
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arete View Post
Eat lots of honey with crushed aspirin in it. My Granny had that when she was dying of cancer. Sweet chilli sauce will also burn the germs away, and try to eat bread with a little salt. Drink fanta orange, it's full of Vitamin C, and Creme Soda by Sparletta has lime-juice in it, which helps a lot to prevent immonodeficiency-related illnesses.

Why is your system so run down? Too much exam-stress?

And it has been so long since I have been here.
Feeling back to normal (of course), but my premed guy friend told me to drink lots of aloe water with honey, which I did, and it was an instant relief for me.
saibot216 is offline                         Send a private message to saibot216
Old 22-02-2014, 03:55 PM   #878
zirkoni
Game Wizzzzzzard

I had surgery about 2 weeks ago and I still feel like sh*t.
And it hurts too, all the time...
Old 22-02-2014, 05:34 PM   #879
Capo
Unconventional member

What kind of surgery ?

Capo is offline                         Send a private message to Capo
Old 22-02-2014, 06:46 PM   #880
zirkoni
Game Wizzzzzzard

I had a bacterial infection (abscess or something like that). They made an opening in the area and let some bacteria infested fluid out.

I still have an open wound because that's the only way the whole area can heal properly.