Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-09-2011, 06:37 AM   #11
benrarddreyer81
Lurker

[quote=Sighmohn;426384]

I have downloaded the ISO. What do you use to run the game. I am running it in dosbox but it keeps bombing out.

Please help I am really excited to play this game I remeber it from years ago it was awesom.
benrarddreyer81 is offline                         Send a private message to benrarddreyer81
Old 18-10-2011, 12:19 PM   #12
Boggle31

Sorry to dredge up a slightly older thread but I am having trouble running this under DOSbox and wondered if anyone could offer some help. Specifically, I can get the game running but when it comes to the match engine, the players all run to the bottom right of the screen when I get control, as if the joystick hasn't calibrated properly. I have tried everything to get it to work, but nothing seems to work - funnily enough, it seems a little random. I managed to play one game once but upon exiting and restarting, the calibration error happened again. Strangely, I remember playing this on Win 95 years ago and the same used to happen then - the game would be fine and then every so often a match would be ruined by the controls pulling to the bottom right.

The odd thing is that Player Manager 2 works fine under DOSbox, no problems with the controls. It's only Player Manager 2 Extra that has issues. A shame really as the UI and graphics are slightly better than PM2.
Boggle31 is offline                         Send a private message to Boggle31
Old 26-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #13
ErikL
Lurker

I have the same problem as bernarddryer, after I run the setup in dosbox, I type PM2EXTRA and it just crashes. No idea why, but I cant seem to get it running. Could anybody please tell me what i'm doing wrong.. I looooove this game
ErikL is offline                         Send a private message to ErikL
Old 01-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #14
aliwood1985

I would just like to further Sigmohon's comments earlier in the thread and confirm there was a far better PM2 Extra version than the one available on this site...

The highlights option to watch the games was superb. "Thats meat and drink for the keeper"

I have so far not found an iso of it and am waiting with my Windows 98 virtual machine ready for the day i find it... I'll let you guys know if i ever do
aliwood1985 is offline                         Send a private message to aliwood1985
Old 12-01-2013, 10:16 AM   #15
Granfiler
Lurker

I can't get it to run on dosbox either.

When I enter pm2extra in dosbox to start the game, it waits for a short while and then quits dosbox.
Granfiler is offline                         Send a private message to Granfiler