Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-04-2006, 06:26 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by gregor+Apr 15 2006, 05:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gregor @ Apr 15 2006, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guest@Apr 15 2006, 02:19 PM
For one, paperboys don't exist in Europe in general. It's usually the mail that delivers the papers.
they do exist here. and we are in Europe. i am not sure if they are really boys but they do have their own delivery service. [/b][/quote]
That's the thing - they don't exist in that way. It's grown ups who work for the mail - usually part time and with a car or a motorcycle. It's not kids that do it to make some extra money. In the USA it's often 10 years olds with a bike - you ain't going to see that here.

Old 16-04-2006, 06:39 AM   #12
win98
In the loop on hardware.

Over in New Zealand we have junkmail deliverers boy and girls do it but alot off time latley instead of ending up in our letter boxs our whole street has had thier junkmail even If they say they do not accept it throwen on their front lawn.
win98 is offline                         Send a private message to win98
Old 16-04-2006, 07:48 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by win98@Apr 16 2006, 06:39 AM
Over in New Zealand we have junkmail deliverers boy and girls do it but alot off time latley instead of ending up in our letter boxs our whole street has had thier junkmail even If they say they do not accept it throwen on their front lawn.
Yeah junkmail gets delivered by kids a lot because it's cheaper and there's no risk of papers not getting delivered. A lot of them just throw 5 in one letterbox.

Old 16-04-2006, 01:09 PM   #14

Played this game. Nothing speecial. Good graphics, but hard as hell. Some obstacles are near to impossible to avoid. After a while all that "start again" gets frustrating.

Old 16-04-2006, 03:54 PM   #15
Guest_David

I can throw papers to my left using the enter button, but can't seem to find a button that throws papers to my right! Any help?

And yeah, in Britain we have paperboys and girls. They would get fired for throwing the papers though. They have to post them through the letterbox.

Old 16-04-2006, 04:07 PM   #16
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Read the review!
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 20-04-2006, 07:25 PM   #17
The Occupant

Angry

One thing I didn't like about this game (when I played it on super nintendo) was hitting people was part of the fun, triggering fun animations, but that was bad gamewise. so if your good it was boring.
The Occupant is offline                         Send a private message to The Occupant
Old 20-04-2006, 07:46 PM   #18
Raasted
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
One thing I didn't like about this game (when I played it on super nintendo) was hitting people was part of the fun, triggering fun animations, but that was bad gamewise. so if your good it was boring.
Is that true? If you watch your score you get points by hitting people, and they don't cancel subscription - windows though are off limits....

/Raasted
Raasted is offline                         Send a private message to Raasted
Old 21-04-2006, 04:41 PM   #19
The Occupant

Unhappy

I wasn't really watching my score :whistle: this was 7 years ago now, in fact I don't even remember seen my score on screen. :whistle:
The Occupant is offline                         Send a private message to The Occupant
Old 21-04-2006, 05:07 PM   #20
Raasted
Abandonia nerd

I know the feeling - used to play Paperboy with my mom when I was very little - so when I saw it on the site, I just had to play it, though it seems, that not all games are timeless

/Raasted
Raasted is offline                         Send a private message to Raasted