Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
Wolf Thug
Super Freak

Default Gaming Rant

So I played Oblivion was the best game Ever for a while but when I noticed that enemies level up as you do and you can't fight from horseback and got bored of the lame clicking fighting style I just set it to easy and finish the game asap cause it got boring.

Fallout 3 was a crapload of fun it was scary , funny action packed but ill never play it again because its gotten stale and predictable the first time you play it and the AI is a bunch of frieking MORONS who can't take cover etc and the coversations are sometimes pathetic with 2 speech choices having the same response etc.

I really HATE going underground all the time to explore its really lame like in oblivions crypts etc so I Finished both these games and glad I played them though so I downloaded Mount And Blade (legally) and my god the combat in this game is EPIC anyone play this game everything else is crap but the combat is win.Its like Rome Total war but ur just one of the soldiers.

Is anyone playing this game? M&B?
Wolf Thug is offline                         Send a private message to Wolf Thug