Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-04-2006, 08:38 PM   #21

Awesome, guest.

I rember playing this game from HOTU, but i was stuck on the 2nd level :X

Old 22-04-2006, 02:07 AM   #22
madmax_2069

hello all i just found this site and seen this game. i have the install cd to this game.
my email address is madmax_2069 at sbcglobal dot net , sorry for the weird way of putting my email but i dont like spam. at=@ dot=. i use a Mac right now i have a few old games for dos and windows all are on cd's i wont get rid of them but mabe i can work somthing out and make a disk image of the cd's and upload them some where if you need any that i have

Old 22-04-2006, 01:15 PM   #23
Master MC
Hero Gamer

Hi Madmax, sign up to the forums and PM a mod. They will make sure everything goes right.
(I'm ashamed now since this is not the right place to say this.)
Master MC is offline                         Send a private message to Master MC
Old 18-07-2006, 03:22 PM   #24
Kosto
Lurker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 8 2006, 11:35 PM) [snapback]220521[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I have this game original on CD
[/b]
Hey I was hoping if you can support me with a soundtrack from this game, I had this game original on CD too, but I lost it and the Soundtrack was great, could you please contact me and send me this ST in mp3s??
Or anyone if else could, it would help me... please!
Thanx a lot
Kosto is offline                         Send a private message to Kosto
Old 14-02-2007, 08:47 AM   #25

I have some problems with this game on my Windows XP.

I have no sound in the game. Why is that? I have noticed CYCLONE.CFG configuration file. Maybe it needs to be configured properly to have sounds? This is the content of file

Z
.\
.\odata\
.\sound\
.\odata\

I placed game in C:\cyclones but no sounds. Help?

Thanks.

Old 14-02-2007, 08:52 AM   #26
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Download the dosbox and run the game with it. If you get any problems, read the dosbox tutorial.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 21-02-2007, 07:30 PM   #27
Guest - cronik

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Feb 14 2007, 09:52 AM) [snapback]279184[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Download the dosbox and run the game with it. If you get any problems, read the dosbox tutorial.
[/b]

Hi. Yes it runs with sound under dosbox, but is way too slow. I tried with CPU cycles and frame skip setting, but emulation is really sluggish. I guess that dosbox needs faster machine (my is Athlon 1.8Ghz, 512MB RAM, 126 video card). Anyway, if somebody knows how to enable sound on XP, post please.

Regards

Cronik

Old 22-02-2007, 12:36 PM   #28
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Open dosbox.conf and go to the line where it says core=normal. Change it to core=dynamic. This should allow you to increase the cycles a bit more (usually about 2x the maximum value you can get with core=normal).

An alternative is to run the game with VDMSound (which you can download from out programs page).

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 11-04-2007, 10:31 PM   #29
houston8135

This game was sweet back in the day. I wish i could play it right now just to bring back the good old days! one of the best first shooters for its time.

Old 08-06-2007, 02:11 AM   #30

hey everyone i have the original cd and ive had it since i was five. yeah i know long time to have a game. but i never could get pass the first level it always scared the heck out of me and still does when a guy pops out of nowhere right in your face <_< . but i just started playing it again and now im on the 8 level and i am stuck. can anyone help me with this problem