Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Invalid Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-02-2005, 08:00 PM   #1
ShaiHulud

Default Final Fantasy I [NON-PC]

Well, the original final fantasies rule, 1,2,3, and 4. They were the best! Anyway, i found 1, and 2 on the abandonware ring, BUT they did not work, even with the FCE Ultra emulator. The problem when i was saying what characters i had, you know (Fighter, Black Mage, Theif, etc...) I could not change the character i was working on, or even say "Okay", sooo, i dont think this should be in troubleshooting, because abandonia dont have it, AND i think it was just that it was corrupt or something. So could someone direct me to a working version, or better yet, get final fantasy classic onto the all powerful ABANDONIA!!! <Lightning strikes dramatically> Thanx!

Oh, and Final Fantasy, endless nova was okay too
Old 15-02-2005, 09:13 PM   #2
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Errr, your talking about roms for Final Fantasy 1, 2, 3, and 4? Abandonia dosen't do ROMS, and doubtful it'd start now. I mean by all means bring it up to one of the VIP's, but Im certian you'll get a resounding no, if your talking about roms.
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka
Old 15-02-2005, 09:51 PM   #3
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

MrBackAlleySka is right, Abadonnia do not handle roms only DOS games (and sometimes Windows remake/games).

There been several discussion about ROMs in the past and it is very unlikely that all the parties changed oppinion about this.

As always, only Kosta could decide if Abadonnia can open a ROM section and/or rule on the matter.

Until then I'm pretty sure that even links to ROMs on this board are not welcome, just like warez links.
Old 15-02-2005, 10:16 PM   #4
JJXB
Pi-voh

im sure i could hook you up with it, given a bit of time, just i'll do it off-board (to make sure i don't break the rules)
JJXB is offline                         Send a private message to JJXB
Old 18-02-2005, 01:15 AM   #5
feminista
Abandonia nerd

Should be rather easy to find a working ROM, I would think. A lot of modern emulators can now do a checksum to see if the ROM is a good dump or not. I play more SNES games than NES, though, so I'm not sure which emulators specifically. Anyway, some light googling should find whatever you're looking for.
feminista is offline                         Send a private message to feminista