Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-03-2017, 08:31 AM   #131
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default A few glitches to my Ping Pong

Well it was a sweet ride to see the image up for so long. I decided to make my own background that you've all seen before.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (65.4 KB, 32 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 27-03-2017, 08:35 AM   #132
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default It's not all there, but...

... anyways, I have a new outlook on life. So I am going with the idea that I have been working for the last 4 years independently so that means I am equivalent to a 4 year college degree. Unfortunately I will not be able to prove myself; Therefore, I have to just make a software that hopefully catches the innocent genre. Sorry folks, no mass destructions in this one. hehe Although there is a weapon that seems of mass destruction hehe.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (65.4 KB, 28 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 27-03-2017, 10:18 AM   #133
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default After watching PIXELthing's latest video...

... I have decided to try and make all my games run exclusively on MS DOS 6.22 PLUS! Obviously it should work for DOSBox 0.74 and other MS DOS mimicking softwares. The graphics for the PS4, XBOX360, and such are just too much. So I have to try and compete in a lesser niche of my own namely 8bit and 16bit programming. You can see from some of the artworks that DOS can successfully compete in the graphics department with 256 colors. However I am just a newbie. 4 years of programming for the last 4 years is just a Bachellor's degree. Now it is the start of a job. With any beginning there are going to be some hurdles namely you will notice delays, glitches, and the likes. Over time these may or may not subside. Unfortunately I am not a fortune teller. hehe I started late at about 39 years of age with the DOS department, however, I began programming much earlier. My main focus now is to specialize in DOS and hopefully master the field later in my life. I do not know how long I will live, but I hope to be in the profession all my life. I admire those who have the passion to make it big in their fields. I see so many games showcased here that I feel so small compared to the complete package that has been seen. Like my mom says if you look at the mother duck she is big and one day the little duck will be just be like her too!
Attached Files
File Type: rar pingpong.rar (40.8 KB, 26 views)
Old 27-03-2017, 10:22 AM   #134
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Recap of The Sabbath Day

I spent all of Sunday just resting for the most part. It was peaceful for once! For the first time in much of my life I took Sunday off and just relaxed the whole day. It required much discipline and patience. I had to force myself to just do nothing except enjoy and relax. hehe
Old 27-03-2017, 07:46 PM   #135
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Many more features not listed!

We have a complex feature if you can find how to do the routine. If you do it right there is no glitches.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (71.0 KB, 27 views)
Old 28-03-2017, 12:59 AM   #136
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my two real sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, have completed another major one. In this one you can have text in your bitmap editor. Just press t and that takes you to the texting mode. hehe In the last one I did not mention that it is a rotation sequence where you can rotate a portion of the screen that you desire. That is a complex one. "Anyhoos"...
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (74.5 KB, 26 views)
Old 28-03-2017, 01:27 AM   #137
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I have included a menu.txt file.

In this rar package I have included a menu.txt file you can read with a text file reader of your choice. It has been made with Notepad on Windows 8 however should work on most operating systems. I tried to be fast about it yet as clear as my horrorible English can get by with.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (75.0 KB, 28 views)
Old 28-03-2017, 05:41 AM   #138
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God of Moses and The Ten Commandments is my King always.

When I was just a little kid, I always sensed this higher power watching over me. It was not until I was about 25 that this higher power started talking to me. I was out wondering in California in the year 1999 because I distanced myself from my real parents (mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my two real sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi). I was so weak being a coward that I left all the responsibilities of my life behind and fled everyone I knew! About a year and a half later after goofing around all I wanted in California, a voice talked to me for the first time in my head telling me that I will die if I do not go back home# I was so scared that immediately I called my mom after an extended absence and she gave me a GreyHound bus ticket home. It took 4 long days to reach home by bus. Today I am a firm believer in The God of Moses whom I now call my LORD and savior. I have read The Holy Bible 3 times total ever since and know him also to be God of Adam and Eve. He also went to earth and became man to save all people.
Old 28-03-2017, 06:52 AM   #139
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0w3bw33p1fgyw/0151

It's been a while since I last made one for Windows XP and above. So here it is again with new features like the ones for DOSBox except it is done automatically for you.
Old 28-03-2017, 08:19 AM   #140
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Showcasing the rotation sequencing...

The attached DOSBox 0.74 software have been tested at 144,000 cycles. It could probably use max cycles. Also it should work for 32bit XP and Win2K.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (121.2 KB, 29 views)