Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-01-2010, 10:09 AM   #331
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Check again. I see it now. I don't think someone moved it though, so maybe you didn't check well enough
Old 15-03-2010, 08:48 PM   #332
spain
Default Troops

Does anyone know how to increase the amount of troops you have?
I still don't know how to do that.

Old 16-06-2010, 03:38 AM   #333
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Helpful guide;

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/583416-sh...ent/faqs/58316

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Old 26-07-2010, 11:00 AM   #334
Pinsel

It would have been a great game if it didn't have that "quality of life" bug (Cyber Judas has that same bug) and an even greater game if you could play other countries like China or Russia.
Ah well, maybe somebody will mod someday it and fix it.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:10 PM   #335
Cycieties

I'd mod it if I had the tools.
Cycieties is offline                         Send a private message to Cycieties
Old 17-08-2010, 02:56 AM   #336
vassago77379
Lurker

Cool Am I missing Something?

I see allot of people in here questioning how to play full out ballistic style without recourse from civil unrest... When I originally had this game I found it is easiest to in your first turn, change your government to if i remember correctly a military dictatorship, or like a monarchy, something to where your citizens could no longer influence your reign. From there I relegated all of my funds into the creation of 1) the world's most devastating nukes and 2) the world's most extreme badass soldiers... Just research the technologies til all of their equipment is absurdly huge... I was France and had 3,000 'Le Douche' soldiers that could wipe 50,000-100,000 normal soldiers out while barely losing anyone.

I also successfully took over every single country in the world until the game broke down on itself and basically melted down... it would not even load after that.
vassago77379 is offline                         Send a private message to vassago77379
Old 27-08-2010, 08:24 PM   #337
Spain
Question Shadow President

I was looking through the files for shadow president and I noticed a file that included a list of the ideolgys in the game. In the file, there were some goverment types that I have never seen. They are: Environment and Fascism. Has any one ever encountered these in the game?

Old 30-08-2010, 02:55 AM   #338
Al-Ibrahim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spain View Post
I was looking through the files for shadow president and I noticed a file that included a list of the ideolgys in the game. In the file, there were some goverment types that I have never seen. They are: Environment and Fascism. Has any one ever encountered these in the game?
Maybe a hyper-militarized dictatorship can become Fascist, and I'd imagine Centralism is its more moderate brother. I don't know what "Environment" is meant to signify, though. Maybe it's not actually an ideology at all, and is just a tag to signify landmass in code language or something not meant to be seen by actual players.
Al-Ibrahim is offline                         Send a private message to Al-Ibrahim
Old 30-08-2010, 04:48 AM   #339
cary123

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassago77379 View Post
I see allot of people in here questioning how to play full out ballistic style without recourse from civil unrest... When I originally had this game I found it is easiest to in your first turn, change your government to if i remember correctly a military dictatorship, or like a monarchy, something to where your citizens could no longer influence your reign. From there I relegated all of my funds into the creation of 1) the world's most devastating nukes and 2) the world's most extreme badass soldiers... Just research the technologies til all of their equipment is absurdly huge... I was France and had 3,000 'Le Douche' soldiers that could wipe 50,000-100,000 normal soldiers out while barely losing anyone.

I also successfully took over every single country in the world until the game broke down on itself and basically melted down... it would not even load after that.
How do you make your nation a dictatorship?
cary123 is offline                         Send a private message to cary123
Old 02-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #340
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

you play them twilight 24/7 on every tv station