Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

I see, Quiz temporary disabled.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #612
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I see, Quiz temporary disabled.
That depends, I can see it before I login, but not anymore afterwards.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 09-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #613
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

Yup, Drupal needs time to update changes, it should disappear soon.
Old 22-01-2011, 11:52 PM   #614
wczorajszy
Lurker

I don't know if someone wrote about that bugs but I don't want to read previous posts because of my english skills.

List of bugs I've noticed:

- Something wrong is happened with keywords in games sites in polish language. Games have wrong keywords. For Example "Doom II" have "bad"?? and "symulacje"(simulation) keywords. Every game I've checked had wrong keywords.

- Second thing are polish rewievs. There is no polish signs in it, like ąęćłńóśżź. Instead of this are question marks. In "latest news" everything is fine.

- And the last. My polish language is self changed to english everytime when I enter the site. Even if I'm logged. In my profile I have selected polish.

Thanks and sorry for my english.
wczorajszy is offline                         Send a private message to wczorajszy
Old 23-01-2011, 12:27 AM   #615
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by wczorajszy View Post
- Something wrong is happened with keywords in games sites in polish language. Games have wrong keywords. For Example "Doom II" have "bad"?? and "symulacje"(simulation) keywords. Every game I've checked had wrong keywords.
We're getting this with every translation of a page when the English version is edited.

Quote:
- Second thing are polish rewievs. There is no polish signs in it, like ąęćłńóśżź. Instead of this are question marks. In "latest news" everything is fine.
When Abandonia was upgraded to the current system a few years back, it messed up special characters in a number of translations. Perhaps nobody fixed the Polish ones yet.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 30-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #616
Dewfire
Forum hobbit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dewfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_lobo View Post
I hope it will work this time...

Since I am more lurker then regular forum poster I didnt pay attention to this but it has really became pain in my arse last days.
Everytime I post to any thread I cant see that post (czech translation crew namely). Right now I am unable to see my three last post there. Even when I was few minutes ago. At the thread list I cant see me as a last poster. When I want to go to the last page (61) of this thread, most of the time I end up at 51 and then I see there are ten more pages or at the page 5 which indicates that there are no more pages here. Well... I am lucky... many times I end up at the blank page.
I tried to search the forum but it is really impossible to find anything with the annoying stuff like this.
Is there any possibility to prevent this happening? Like forum settings or something? I tried to change the display mode with any positive results.

I'm having this same issue, with Firefox. I sometimes see a reply I made, and then if I go back later, it's gone. Even though someone may of replied. Is there something else new going on with the Forums since the original post was almost a year ago now.

Thanks!
Dewfire is offline                         Send a private message to Dewfire
Old 30-01-2012, 10:43 PM   #617
Panthro
Man of Science

Dewfire:

There's a caching problem, I know cos it affects me too!

If you re-load a page using CTRL+F5 it should help. The only other fix is to disable caching, unless there's a way to disable caching for a single website that I don't know about.

Apparently there isn't a problem with Internet Explorer, dunno about other browsers though.
Panthro is offline                         Send a private message to Panthro
Old 31-01-2012, 02:21 PM   #618
Dewfire
Forum hobbit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dewfire

Panthro
Thanks, I went in and cleared my cache. Something I didn't think I'd ever have to do in Firefox, it was over 650mb, so my guess is it was corrupted!
Dewfire is offline                         Send a private message to Dewfire
Old 09-02-2012, 12:57 PM   #619
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

In the last Time i was making lots and lots Screenshots to replace the bad screen on AB along with some listingshot.

I also replaced KQ 1 VGA, JA, JA - DG, etc Listingshot, but it seems that the Also try-List still show the old Listingshot not the new one.

While i am at it i also have to say the Related Games-Box sucks big. It is too small and it has way too much entry of one Game. 1 Entry per Game is enough but so the list is just ridicolous long and annoying!

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco
Old 10-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #620
cdnp
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paco View Post
In the last Time i was making lots and lots Screenshots to replace the bad screen on AB along with some listingshot.

I also replaced KQ 1 VGA, JA, JA - DG, etc Listingshot, but it seems that the Also try-List still show the old Listingshot not the new one.

While i am at it i also have to say the Related Games-Box sucks big. It is too small and it has way too much entry of one Game. 1 Entry per Game is enough but so the list is just ridicolous long and annoying!
Can you please tell me for which games you have added screenshots because I try to memorize the screenshots to help me with the daily quiz.
I did notice that you posted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paco View Post
provided new screen for KGB aka Conspiracy, Kings Quest 1 VGA and Fields of Glory.

More are on the Way.
Were there any others?

Thank you.
cdnp is offline                         Send a private message to cdnp