Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Cold Cases
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-08-2006, 05:59 PM   #1
IberianWolf
Forum hobbit

hey, so i remember these two really old games i played a lot on my vga when I was like 6-9 or something, so pardon me if i can't remember the details... but yeah, i was wondering if any of you could help me remember which they were.

the adventure game... it was kind of a point and click game, but with some astonishingly good graphics... well, at least for that era you know, 96 through 99 when the 3d games started booming... can't remember if it was 3d or 2d pretending to be 3d but i remember some cut-scenes... well, this game was kind of violent... i think the plot had something to do about you being in a town chasing a vampire or something like that... and i remember the losing cut-scene where you'd get your head cut off or something... i'm almost sure the main character was a girl, but you know... 2002 and below is very blurry to me. sorry if i can't help anymore... I remember a big house/mansion if you'd call it and part of the town. I'm pretty much sure it was made in the 90's.

the strategy game... this one is older, might've been made in the early 90's... it basically consisted of you "fighting" against other players and they had cities and such... you could get various types of warriors (I remember horses or something like that...) and that's pretty much everything i remember... OH YEAH, when you took over a city, i remember a screen with the city in the background burning or something and you could select some options like pillaging, taking over and stuff like that. and i think it was turn-based because you would select your unit's paths for each turn or something...

you know, I was very young and my native language isn't english, so i'm sorry if i can't provide you with more details. hope you guys can help.

thanks in advance.
IberianWolf is offline                         Send a private message to IberianWolf