Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-03-2005, 07:31 PM   #31
The Levitating Nun
Game Wizzard

Anyone able to do the last level? It's obscenely hard the amount of spikes, I can't get 10 seconds through that level
The Levitating Nun is offline                         Send a private message to The Levitating Nun
Old 22-03-2005, 06:36 PM   #32
xoopx
Hero Gamer

its very annoying when a review tells you there a no problems running a game in windows, and then there are a lot of problems.
xoopx is offline                         Send a private message to xoopx
Old 23-03-2005, 08:37 PM   #33
dr_st
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by The Levitating Nun@Mar 20 2005, 08:31 PM
Anyone able to do the last level? It's obscenely hard the amount of spikes, I can't get 10 seconds through that level
It's possible, you just have to be extra-careful, and make good use of all your moves, i.e. swinging, parachuting, etc.
dr_st is offline                         Send a private message to dr_st
Old 25-03-2005, 05:01 AM   #34
I LOVE EWJ!!!!&#

Just wanted to say it's great to see appreciation for the greatest game ever! It's my favorite, been playing it for 8 years, and I still love it. No sound does take away from the experience, especially since the music was awesome. Just one of the many things that gives this silly concept a dash of serious action shooting, which results in an outrageously funny suttle humor. Anyhoo, I give the download a 4 out of 5, only because of the lack of sound, but with sound, it's a perfect 5 out of 5 no doubt k: !
I love this game!

Old 27-03-2005, 09:06 AM   #35

How to turn on the sound!

Old 27-03-2005, 09:07 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Mar 27 2005, 09:06 AM
How to turn on the sound! ot he music
How to turn on the sound! ot he music

Old 27-04-2005, 09:49 AM   #37
matty

hey guys, i downloaed this game yesterday and nomatter what i do i just cant get sound in it, does anyone know what the problem might be and how to fix it
i would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me
thnx

Old 28-04-2005, 12:13 PM   #38
Scorpino

I can't seem to get the sound too.

Old 10-05-2005, 08:49 PM   #39
Nancsi706

First of all, thanks for the download, it's a great game, and fun. It's great to see, that levels are even bigger, better, than in my DOS version, and Big Bruty, the new level is the coolest. k: If you guys have time, pls upload EWJ2 too, the version where is "Lorenzen soil" level available.

Problems:

Yes, as mentioned be4, no sounds. Probably it's not compatible to XP, and DLL is missing. Sad.

Other problem: Someone should help me coz I'm oddly stuck on "What the Heck" level. Problem is curious, and seems it's only available here, and not in DOS version. When finished off the last lawyer-like thing, I open a gate, and jump on to a ridge. From there I have to use double whip-and-swing, but the two hooks too far from each other, and I have to jump for to get the second one. In DOS mode and SNES version, it's quite easy, but here the helicopter-head turns on, and I can't reach the second one. The same muck happens in Level 5 in the Naked Worm area, and in the secret level "Who turned out the lights". Anyone could help me, how to manage to do this? Thanks for help.

Old 12-06-2005, 01:50 PM   #40
ArchAngel

This is a very good game,but i'd like you could tell me how to donwload it...
Please