Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-05-2009, 10:00 AM   #31
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

according to games needing Review nobody, but Romano prepared on FTP Review and Screenshots submitted by Anonymous, if nobody will write a Review. We will then take that and add it to AB.

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco
Old 19-05-2009, 10:51 AM   #32
Vanshilar
Abandonia nerd

I probably won't have time to do any reviews any time soon, on account of prelims in June and then traveling until sometime in July :embarassed: so if anyone wants to take them for the games I recently submitted (Curse of the Azure Bonds, Dungeon Hack, JetFighter) feel free to go ahead. I certainly wouldn't want a lack of review to be why these games are delayed, since I enjoyed playing all of them and hope everyone does too

On the other hand these are games which I used to play a lot so if anyone needed help or tips I could readily dispense.
Vanshilar is offline                         Send a private message to Vanshilar
Old 19-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #33
Saccade
[BANNED]

There're usually more reasons than just reviews-to-come as to why some games don't make it up...
I don't think that games like the Text Adventures are high on the list of priorities. Spy vs Spy series, for example, is also another one that may not be as popular.
But Dungeon Hack certainly needs a home here.

I don't know how many people go through the submission threads looking for games to review. I use both people's threads and the main list of games needing review along with browsing other discussions.

It seems that there are loads of great games waiting to go up that are waiting for a review before the updaters can work their magic.

btw, Vanshilar - do you have the original box for Dungeon Hack?
Just the boxshots I've found are very low quality... I don't think they'd be very good to use.
Geezer's (happy birthday, Geezer!) usually the person who's best at hunting down good quality images and boxshots from the web, but you may have the original to scan..?

Last edited by Saccade; 19-05-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Saccade is offline                         Send a private message to Saccade
Old 19-05-2009, 11:19 AM   #34
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccade View Post
There're usually more reasons than just reviews-to-come as to why some games don't make it up...
I don't think that games like the Text Adventures are high on the list of priorities, but Dungeon Hack certainly needs a home here.
In case you're wondering about those text-adventures, I think Chris plans an update in which he'll upload them all in one day. Though, I'm not sure.