Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-02-2005, 02:46 PM   #1
CMA Death Adder

Greetings, forum patrons.

I am looking for a copy of Fatal Encounter. It is the English release of Super Fighter. Apart from being in the English language (rather than Chinese), having a few character name changes, etc., the game is more or less the same thing as Super Fighter.

This English version has been confirmed by both the company that created the game originally (C&E, Inc. of Taiwan) and by several sources on the internet. Fatal Encounter was only sold for a short time (1993/1994) in markets other than Taiwan and USA. Confirmed sales in Europe, for example. Since the game was sold in such limited quantities, I can understand why I've not seen it available for download at any known classic game websites. The president of C&E, Inc. was not able to provide me with a copy, due to his original 3.5" disks having been damaged over time. :not_ok:

I am hoping someone out there can help me track this down, since I am the official project manager of Super Fighter, and having a copy of the official English release would mean the world to me. You don't even know. Heh!

I'd be interested in a downloadable copy, and I would be especially interested in PURCHASING an original copy, esp. if complete w/box and manual. I'd make it worth your while, financially, so please consider it if you have a copy sitting around.

Thanks, everyone. Take care.
CMA Death Adder is offline                         Send a private message to CMA Death Adder
Old 10-05-2005, 06:37 AM   #2
CMA Death Adder

*bump* ... still looking for it, can anyone assist?
CMA Death Adder is offline                         Send a private message to CMA Death Adder
Old 10-05-2005, 01:31 PM   #3
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Wow... that IS a game that is difficult to locate :blink:

A real gem if you ask me. Unfortunately, I can't find a download either