Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-04-2005, 08:11 PM   #1
Zarkumo
Game freak

How about this idea: I post a quote from a pc game, whoever guesses what game it's from first posts the next quote.

I'm not sure whether this works, but why don't give it a try? k:

Here we go:

"The sanctity of this place has been fouled!"

(I hope this is a good start and not too hard. It shouldn't be, though. )

EDIT: RULES

So far we have agreed on the following rules:
  • PC games only; you can post a console quote if you also post a PC quote; only one of the two quotes has to be guessed for the thread to go on
  • the quote has to be spoken, i.e. it has to be produced by the game as a sound; (there is some discussion about this rule; might be changed in the future)
  • please try to keep a moderate level of difficulty; we are all sort of video game freaks/experts and know all kinds of ancient and/or obscure games, but this shouldn't be a place for showing off how well played you are, but a fun game!
  • use of google is strictly forbidden! (we WILL check this! )
  • if three or more people say they don't know, the one who posted the quote has to post a second quote from the same game and/or give other clues.
  • if someones guesses correctly but doesn't post a new quote within 24 hours after the confirmation that he/she was right, the right to post a new quote is up for grabs (exceptions can be made if you add to your guess that you can only the check the thread again in xx hours/days, if xx is a reasonable period)
Rules can be altered democratically.
Zarkumo is offline                         Send a private message to Zarkumo