Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-10-2004, 08:11 PM   #1
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Last edited by Luchsen; 23-01-2008 at 02:03 PM.
Tom Henrik is offline                         Send a private message to Tom Henrik
Old 03-11-2004, 05:33 AM   #2
SerialK

I'm loving the support for old games on the web; I can actually get a hint of two if I need them. I was wondering if anyone could help me get past level 10 in ancient evil. I can't seem to find the exit. Does it have something to do with pressure plate and lever configurations? Any help would be appreciated.

Old 06-11-2004, 01:59 AM   #3
White Wolf
Thumbs up

Ouch... I'm still trapped in level 8! Yes, I passed the aisle that teleports me back to the beggining and found the grey key, but... Where I go now? There's no door to use the key... And there is no passage to beyond the key lies! [wow]
Can you help me out? You reached level 10...!

Old 06-11-2004, 06:17 PM   #4

On level 8 there is a hidden passage near the beginning of the Long corridor after the 1st 2 rooms. I need the password to get out of level 9. It says the adventurer knows it but I don't have a clue as to what it means.

Old 07-11-2004, 01:39 PM   #5
SerialK

The thing about an adventurer knowing the password means that if you explore the entire map, the plates you need to weigh down will be revealed.
At the top center of the map there are two teleporters and a sign that tells you to choose very carefully. That's because the top teleporter will trap you forever, I think. The bottom one takes you to a series of 4 rooms on the right of the map. Make sure you uncover all of the rooms entirely.
When you get to the last room on the level, look at your automap and weigh down the plates with runes that look like the shape of the hidden rooms you discovered.

Old 07-11-2004, 01:48 PM   #6
SerialK

I figured out level 10, if anyone wants to know. It turns out I missed a few secret doors.
Does anyone know if the rune stones are randomly generated? I still can't cast any 4th level spells, and I'm only missing 3 or 4 runes. I need the J rune something fierce for the remove curse spell. I've been wearing bracers of feeble strength since level 3!!!

SerialK is offline                         Send a private message to SerialK
Old 18-12-2004, 04:29 AM   #7
pickylocksmith

I have recently d/l this game and think it's pretty darned good.
Could you uber-wizards help me past the first level? I've found all the rooms (I think) pulled both levers, killed all the critters, put their bones on the triangle shaped sigils on the floor in case of pressure plates, on top of the starburst patterns as well, door to level 2 still no go. *sigh* 4 hours on level 1 is a bit tedious, hence my groveling to your feet. Please remember way way back to when you were on level 1 and have mercy on me !! Please!! email me if anyone knows

pickylocksmith@ameritech.net

:tnx:

Old 20-12-2004, 07:24 PM   #8
brad

i cant get past level ten. can someone help? i found a way down but it just leads to a shopkeeper(i need a vip pass for that. how do i get that even?) and a way to targath the wise but nothing else. help please

Old 26-12-2004, 01:11 AM   #9
Swav

Hi there!

I quite enjoyed AE until now...Im stuck on 22nd level; Ive found a lady's statute, however dont know what should I give her to get a key. Anyone to help?
By d way, Merry Christmas to everybody.

RESPECTA

Old 27-12-2004, 10:40 PM   #10

play the flute for her. get the flute from the shopkeep on level 11