Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-07-2015, 03:35 PM   #1
GentlemanRaptor
Lurker

Default Star Fleet 2: Krellan Commander Tutorial Disk

This is a tricky one. Star Fleet II: Krellan Commander had a separate tutorial disk and manual that could be purchased and used to help ready you for the game - and the game did get difficult! After e-mailing Dr. Trevor Sorenson, the game's creator, I have wound up in possession of a .zip file labeled TUTORIAL that contains the tutorial files. The thing is, I can't get it to work. On attempting to run the tutorial, the game prompts me to "insert the tutorial disk into drive D". This is actually configurable, it could be drive C, or E, or whatever. I can't for the life of me figure out how to use it. I've unzipped the file to a folder labeled TUTORIAL, and tried mounting it as a CD-ROM, as a floppy, and as a regular folder all to no avail. Can anyone help me? I can upload the .zip to Dropbox if that makes a difference.
GentlemanRaptor is offline                         Send a private message to GentlemanRaptor
Old 09-07-2015, 08:13 PM   #2
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Try to upload it somewhere, please, and I will try to check it.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:00 PM   #3
Mikhail
Default Tutorial disk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanRaptor View Post
This is a tricky one. Star Fleet II: Krellan Commander had a separate tutorial disk and manual that could be purchased and used to help ready you for the game - and the game did get difficult! After e-mailing Dr. Trevor Sorenson, the game's creator, I have wound up in possession of a .zip file labeled TUTORIAL that contains the tutorial files. The thing is, I can't get it to work. On attempting to run the tutorial, the game prompts me to "insert the tutorial disk into drive D". This is actually configurable, it could be drive C, or E, or whatever. I can't for the life of me figure out how to use it. I've unzipped the file to a folder labeled TUTORIAL, and tried mounting it as a CD-ROM, as a floppy, and as a regular folder all to no avail. Can anyone help me? I can upload the .zip to Dropbox if that makes a difference.
Hello, can you divide this zip file (get link to this zip on any fileshare)? I can't find it in the Internet.