Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2007, 11:58 PM   #1
Captain Primate

So, I updated to Vista the other day, and I've run into a problem with my games (which worked absolutely fine under XP). When I try to launch the .com or .bat files, I get the following error:

This system does not support fullscreen mode. Choose "close" to terminate the application.

Yes, I could use DosBox (I've tested it and it works fine). However, I would like to play the games in fullscreen mode - and, for some reason, I can't get DosBox to emulate fullscreen.

So, if anyone has any kind of suggestion for my issue, I would greatly appreciate hearing it.

Cheers
Captain Primate is offline                         Send a private message to Captain Primate