Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-04-2007, 08:25 AM   #111
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Without knowing what you have exactly done and what specifically is the problem, we cannot help you.
Until you post more detailed information about your problem, I can only refer you to this FAQ.

Please post a more detailed description of your problem including any and all error messages you encountered.

Also describe where exactly did you unpack the games and what commands have you entered in DosBox (exact syntax, please; it's important).

If you have made any modifications to your DosBox.conf, please post a copy of its contents.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 06-04-2007, 09:18 AM   #112

um ok this is wat dos box reads whn i try start it up

"C:\crusad~1>csnrgrt.exe

RAR SFX archive

Exracting from c:/crusad~1/csrgrt.exe

compressed archive created using 3.11 bt Nazo

be sure to read the README.TXT file in the game directory please

Not enough memoryExtracting IDATA\FILE_ID.DIZ

Program aborted "

Old 06-04-2007, 09:29 AM   #113
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

It's a self-extracting RAR archive. Run that in Windows, and it will unpack the game. THEN run the game in Dosbox.

Or download a ZIP-archived game from Abandonia.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 07-04-2007, 11:45 PM   #114
Marcel

hey um me again ... ok so im not sure wat unpacking ur talking bout .. i did extact all from the zip file i downloaded and dont no how 2 like unpack anymore ... i no im not giving u much info but any more ideas on wat im doing wrong ??? this is the only game i have been unable to get 2 work and the one i most want 2 play... the file i downloaded did have many files in it only 6 ... and whn i do start the csnrgrt.exe file it does creat a idata file but tht has nothing in it ...

Old 08-04-2007, 12:12 AM   #115
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

um.. how to say.. "DOUBLE-CLICK IT"
Old 10-04-2007, 12:49 PM   #116
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
ok so im not sure wat unpacking ur talking bout .. i did extact all from the zip file i downloaded and dont no how 2 like unpack anymore ... i no im not giving u much info but any more ideas on wat im doing wrong ???[/b]
The messages you have posted imply CSNRGRT.EXE is a self-extracting RAR archive.
Therefore, if you are unable to unpack its contents normally, this is what you must do to to get to them:

1. Download and install WinRar.
2. Run it and open CSNRGRT.EXE as you would a RAR or ZIP archive.
Then unpack the files you find in there.

As a side note, you didn't download that copy of the game from Abandonia, did you?

-- Reed Richards
Old 08-07-2007, 07:13 AM   #117
thewasupkid

I cant seem to get it running in dos box when I run the exe it just seems to freeze up the command line says its running but nothing happens I have got lion and wolf runnning in dosbox but they freeze at the load screens. abuse has the same problem as this.
thewasupkid is offline                         Send a private message to thewasupkid
Old 08-07-2007, 09:59 AM   #118
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

try increasing your cycles with ctrl+f12 or running on different version of dosbox
Old 10-07-2007, 08:24 AM   #119
Nitin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havell @ Sep 19 2004, 07:47 PM) [snapback]14333[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Usually movies are removed to save space and to speed up downloads, unless they are vital to the game.
[/b]
Is there a text archive for the instructions in comm link or a site from where i can download videos.

Old 10-07-2007, 12:02 PM   #120
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

None that I know of.
You could probably find a non-ripped copy of the game in some P2P network. That, or ask for it in our ISO Cellar. However, you'd have to register and reach a certain postcount to get there.

-- Reed Richards