Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Abandoned Times
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-05-2018, 09:31 AM   #21
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LianneJW1912 View Post
I've only just moved out of the basic planning stage, and have started on the first article, so there's plenty enough time But the sooner the better, of course :P
How's it going Lianne? Still working on AT? I'd just like to update you I haven't found my old papers but I started a thread called 'Tracker's Trudging Through Tough Terrain' (yeah, I know lol) and I'm gonna write bi-weekly. You can at least take a butcher's and see some of my work. I have some reviews on site too, for Wizardry I-II-III and IV. Hit me up if there's something I can help with (reviewing, editing, layout, etc).

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker
Old 22-05-2018, 08:20 PM   #22
LianneJW1912
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
How's it going Lianne? Still working on AT? I'd just like to update you I haven't found my old papers but I started a thread called 'Tracker's Trudging Through Tough Terrain' (yeah, I know lol) and I'm gonna write bi-weekly. You can at least take a butcher's and see some of my work. I have some reviews on site too, for Wizardry I-II-III and IV. Hit me up if there's something I can help with (reviewing, editing, layout, etc).
Hey no problem, I'll check it out! And as it happens, not much, unfortunately the adult world has been very much getting in the way of my doing any serious work :/ But I haven't forgotten the project! If you want to write a review of any game you like, that is more than welcome, or of course you can use the Wizardry reviews as well, I'm sure we can put in a nudge for 'Tracker's Trudging Through Tough Terrain' as well
LianneJW1912 is offline                         Send a private message to LianneJW1912
Old 22-05-2018, 08:43 PM   #23
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Hey no problem, I'll check it out! And as it happens, not much, unfortunately the adult world has been very much getting in the way of my doing any serious work :/ But I haven't forgotten the project! If you want to write a review of any game you like, that is more than welcome, or of course you can use the Wizardry reviews as well, I'm sure we can put in a nudge for 'Tracker's Trudging Through Tough Terrain' as well
Adult world got me too. But hold on, weekend is coming!

I'd rather not reuse the Wizardry reviews, they're not particularly insightful and they've been on site for almost a decade. I'll keep submitting to my thread and we'll see if it fits into the magazine - maybe a column or two would suffice?

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker
Old 22-05-2018, 09:02 PM   #24
LianneJW1912
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
Adult world got me too. But hold on, weekend is coming!

I'd rather not reuse the Wizardry reviews, they're not particularly insightful and they've been on site for almost a decade. I'll keep submitting to my thread and we'll see if it fits into the magazine - maybe a column or two would suffice?
Well if you are sure, but it's probably not as bad as you think :P I reckon we could make a couple of columns work, if we throw in a few good pictures :P
LianneJW1912 is offline                         Send a private message to LianneJW1912
Old 14-08-2018, 09:23 AM   #25
ashley

Quote:
No problem! I've looked forward to starting work on AT5, but I haven't heard much from people about the magazine in general... Eh, what can you do?
Hi! Can I just say how much I enjoyed the magazines! I was somehow unaware until recently, and honestly I think they're production grade publications.

I just quietly, I'd love to contribute in some way. So for the immediate term, I'll just have to donate
ashley is offline                         Send a private message to ashley
Old 17-08-2018, 06:43 PM   #26
Japo
Autonomous human

Thanks Ashley. :-) Donations go to website upkeep, which is separate. Anyhow great that you enjoyed it
Old 18-08-2018, 03:24 PM   #27
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Ummm ... If anyone has an interest, I could contribute and/or donate infamous and unfunny bad jokes, nonsense stuff, pranks and puns to brighten all those in spain, sadness and those of heartbreak.
Old 09-06-2019, 11:24 AM   #28
LianneJW1912
Abandonia nerd

Wow OK so, life hit me hard and fast! Apologies for having been away so long, but if there is still interest, I can get together my previous notes and plans and start trying to put together Issue 5?
Old 10-06-2019, 12:14 AM   #29
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:

Wow OK so, life hit me hard and fast! Apologies for having been away so long, but if there is still interest, I can get together my previous notes and plans and start trying to put together Issue 5?
Welcome back to the AB Forums, £₤!@ηƐ ∫αŋƸ ωαƗ$фȠ!

Well, this is the life with all its problems and responsibilities... This is an inevitable process of maturing that sooner or later we will all have to face...

Well, the AB Forums is a bit quiet lately, but I believe that all pertinent material will always be welcome...