Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
kraeco
Lurker

Default Haunted Mansion Video Game ??

ALL i can remember about this video game is that it was in a mansion, you are asked to go solve a mystery in it (pretty sure the ystery is finding a missing movie star) and there are ghosts i think and you have to try and break in to the mad scientists lab in the mansion to free the missing person! it is cartoon like and there are lots of puzzles you have to solve. PLEASE HELP I used to love this game and cant for the life of me remember what its called!!!
kraeco is offline                         Send a private message to kraeco
Old 27-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #2
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Maniac Mansion.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman