Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

View Poll Results: Is the EU a good idea or doomed to failure?
A Fantastic Idea, but i disagreed with the new constitution plan. 3 20.00%
A Fantastic Idea, and i liked the new constitution plan. 5 33.33%
An okay idea, and i disagreed with the new consititution plan. 2 13.33%
An okay idea, and i like the new constitution plan. 1 6.67%
A rubbish idea. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2005, 09:44 AM   #51
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

@ Whoever asked me why I wanted the Euro -

Because then trade would be simpler and also we wouldnīt have to change our money all of the time.

Russia is great and Iīm also not entirely opposed to what Putin is doing. He made an agreement with the richest businessmen in the land (including Yukos) and said that if they didnīt get involved with politics then he wouldnīt get involved with them. They broke their side of the agreement, so he punished them. Nuff said.

Iīm also a fan of communism when it works properly. The only reason that communism failed in the USSR was because it was badly organised, on a massive scale, and for some reason the USA didnīt like it. Also, it started to fail in the 70īs and 80īs due to the war in Afghanistan and also te amount of effort it took to keep up supplies etc. to itīs own allies in the Middle East.

What I really want the EU to do is to stop this stupid law that Tony Blair is trying to pass that means that he can shut down places of worship and also ban certain types of Islam. I agree with the plan from the more moderate Islam groups, which is to agree with this as long as extreme-right groups such as the BNP are banned as well.

To be honest itīs nearly as bad as the Patriot Act in the USA, if not worse because it targets one group.
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 12-08-2005, 11:26 AM   #52
omg
Games Master

the difference being that as far as am aware the bnp havnt been recruiting suicide bombers or holding seminars glorifying suicide bombers. or recruting terrorists. or selling flase passports. or bombing the tube. or selling videos gloryfying murder.
the second they start ban em. but we have allowed extremeists free reighn for 2 long and our antiquated asylum system has allowed terrorists who fear death in there own countrys to claim asylum here...
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg