Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-11-2010, 04:26 AM   #1
rug
[BANNED]

Exclamation Complaint about Racism accusation.

Hello all.

I do not know where to post this, so my apologies if it is the wrong forum.

I was unjustifiably accused of racism by arete (one of this site's moderators).

I DO NOT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY!

I find it EXTREMELY offensive and ABSOLUTELY INTOLERABLE!

This happened in a post where I merely pointed the FACT that one of the characters is black in a Medieval game.

arete, not only accused me of racism, but also started a verborrea of pseudo-historical facts, among which one of the Roman Emperors were black!!

This is not only false, but it is one of the lies perpetuated by BLACK POWER FAR RIGHT POLITICAL GROUPS.

I would like to say that this Emperor was half Roman, half Berber, the Berbers are pretty fair skinned, so, NO WAY that emperor could have been black.

I would like to call to attention all the moderators of this site to what sort of person this arete is, that he reads/transmits Black Nazism propaganda.

Please, be mindful enough not to take your friend moderator's side automatically, and put yourselves in the place of a person accused of being racist. I did not start this, he did. And without warning gave me an Infraction (Red card).

I would like that removed, and a public apology from arete.

Regards,
Rui Gramasso.

Last edited by rug; 26-11-2010 at 05:14 AM.
rug is offline                         Send a private message to rug
Old 26-11-2010, 05:03 AM   #2
rug
[BANNED]

Just of the sake of Historical Truth, here's what arete wrote, and here's my methodical and factual disassembling of these Black Supremacy propaganda lies:

"Some Roman Emperors came from North Africa, and black people weren't unknown in Europe. Of course they were rare, but known in Shakespeare's time. And then there was Byron's She Walks in Beauty Like the Night - you didn't think the lady in question was white, did you? A lot of the Spanish Inquisition in its later incarnations was dedicated to removing the 'blood taint' of heresy - i.e. descendants of Moorish and Jewish inhabitants of Spain pre-Reconquista.

You fail history forever? Hmmm. Or just plain racism."

First, I'd like to know what Roman Emperors were black (as implied: " Some Roman Emperors came from North Africa, and black people weren't unknown in Europe")?

The only Roman emperor I can think of is Septimus Severus. He was born in Africa, but came from an wealthy Roman/Berber family. The Berbers are pretty white skinned (just try call a North African black... ...but first have an ambulance ready for you :-D), so NO WAY THIS EMPEROR WAS BLACK!

2 - The fact blacks were known in Shakespeare does not mean they populated Europe, like they do now. In fact, people of all races were known in Europe, from Africa to China, because Europe was the center of knowledge (whether you like it or not).

3- About the Inquisition: Now you are talking about THE HISTORY OF MY COUNTRY!!! So, forgive my choice of wording, but this moves my feelings of identity as a person.

First the "Moorish and Jewish inhabitants of Spain pre-Reconquista" were NOT INHABITANTS, THEY WERE INVADERS!!!

These african invaders, came here, MURDERED the men, RAPPED the women, ENSLAVED the survivors, and forced them to CONVERT to that nazi religion of theirs! SO DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW!! Have you ever heard of the GENOCIDE of the visogoths? Or the GENOCIDE of the Armenians? No because the only genocide you heard about was the jews. I guess if the Germans were african, then it would be so bad to commit genocide on other peoples...

My family, my ancestors suffered on our skin the xenophobia and racism of these invaders. This is something that touches my deep feelings!

About the Inquisition, it is true, it was a bad phase. But it was a phase! On the other hand, you have Islam, which has lived under Inquisition-like conditions SINCE ITS CREATION.

Still today, non-Muslims (especially Christians) are persecuted in Muslim countries! But no-one ever says anything this, because every body is afraid of them, and of being politically incorrect!

So arete, no, I don't fail in History, but you certainly do. Go read a book.

And BTW, the racists are the first to call the others racist!

Best regards for all the readers that can be humble enough to see my point of view,
Rui.

Last edited by rug; 26-11-2010 at 05:17 AM.
rug is offline                         Send a private message to rug
Old 26-11-2010, 05:49 AM   #3
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Thread closed due to knee jerk insanity.

EDIT: Rug, we have your reported post message, and I have seen your complaints in the chatbox. Don't make another thread about it.

Last edited by Lulu_Jane; 26-11-2010 at 06:19 AM.
Lulu_Jane is offline                         Send a private message to Lulu_Jane