Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-12-2005, 06:58 PM   #1
SupSuper
Games Master

I've gone through every website on the web, abandonware or otherwise, and I simply can't find this game! I'm not sure that's the name but at least that's how I remember it.

I got it a long time ago when a friend of mine borrowed me a CD with a few old games. Sadly, I don't have it anymore since it was borrowed, and have been looking for it ever since.

It's a racing game similiar to Ironman. You have a whole bunch of tracks, a bunch of computer opponents and your goal is to be in first place.
The graphics were very impressive, 3d-looking, some tracks were bigger than the screen so the game scrolled around, there were 3 difficulty levels (Easy, Medium, Hard) and it was very fun.

There were two modes: Arcade and Maintenance. In Arcade you just race as usual only worrying about finishing in first place. Nitro boosts randomly popped up on the track which you could pick up and use.

In Maintenance mode, you had a different set of tracks to play through, and your car could sustain damage and had fuel. If you ran out of fuel you lost, and the more the damage the worst it'd work. You had a pit stop in each track to take care of both.

After each track you went to a garage which allowed you to upgrade your engine (speed), tyres (handling), brakes, pit stop (speed) and expertise (how much damage the car takes or how much damage is repaired at pit stop, not sure). Each thing had a funny animation. For instance, for the brakes you had an animation of a car driving off a cliff (worst), then it stopped nearly falling off, then it stopped in time, and finally it stopped instantly (best). For pit stop the worst was the men at the pit stop sleeping and snoring. For engine the worst was a small engine that made some really silly noises. You got money off credits that randomly popped up on the track.

Anyways, anyone have any ideas where I can get it?
SupSuper is offline                         Send a private message to SupSuper
Old 01-09-2006, 05:57 AM   #2
Nick-xx

As the title say this game from what i searched doesn't seem to be in this site , and i don't know if its abandonware because is not in the oldwarez list. But i have this this original game also, this time is much smaller i think is aprox. 25 MB is a DOS game. And i asking if is a abandonware and if i can upload it so i can tell Kosta after this. The is from 3DO publisher and is from 1997. If no one find this game in google and don't know it is a racing game that use have miniature cars that race in a photorealistic track from a "looks like isometric view". Its again also have CDDA music track , i think is quite large, but without the music is only aprox 25Mb.
Nick-xx is offline                         Send a private message to Nick-xx
Old 13-08-2007, 05:13 PM   #3
Luchsen
Lurking Forever

Have it here. Would do the review by myself, but my English is miserable.