Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback > Old News
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 02:05 AM   #21
Chromanin

If you like Monkey Island and Discworld and the like, you probably won't like the game in the 4th picture. The gameplay is just shrewd by comparison.
Chromanin is offline                         Send a private message to Chromanin
Old 01-10-2006, 02:18 AM   #22
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

Remember all, hints result in disquualification if you read the rules...I pity you folks.

I however do have a question. In the rules it says "Whoever gets them all right wins!" I'm assuming if no one gets them all right, then the one with the most points wins, and so on?
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 01-10-2006, 05:49 AM   #23
Damo

Seriously, I really would like to know the game from picture 4.
There is noone else I can ask.
I am not competing, surely someone will help me?
Damo is offline                         Send a private message to Damo
Old 01-10-2006, 06:19 AM   #24
red_avatar
Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damo @ Oct 1 2006, 05:49 AM) [snapback]258535[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Seriously, I really would like to know the game from picture 4.
There is noone else I can ask.
I am not competing, surely someone will help me?
[/b]
Stop trying to get clues. If you were for real, you'd wait until the next 5 screenshots were posted.

red_avatar is offline                         Send a private message to red_avatar
Old 01-10-2006, 06:23 AM   #25
Damo

I - am - not - competing.
What sort of sad wanker would sit here and ask for the answers and then turn around and compete.
Its the first time I am posting here because all I want is to play a old school adventure game I have not yet completed.

If you dont know or dont want to help me fine, but dont put of someone who might help me.
Tell me and I will go away.

Are you saying that the answer will be given to the first five when the second five are put up?
I didnt see that written anywhere.

Its just a little quiz there is no need to be so secretive for gods sake...
Old 01-10-2006, 08:17 AM   #26
shanuea

Send a message via ICQ to shanuea Send a message via AIM to shanuea Send a message via MSN to shanuea Send a message via Yahoo to shanuea

The things people do for free stuff
shanuea is offline                         Send a private message to shanuea
Old 01-10-2006, 09:21 AM   #27
Damo

Idiots

I will just wait I guess. Thanks for all your help.
BTW I got several PM's of people asking to find out as they want to play it as well.

s'if I want an i pod shuffle, I have 2 here at my desk. But I guess you guys wouldnt know if I am lying or not, so its best to distrust.

User has been warned
Old 01-10-2006, 09:53 AM   #28
alvarious

Haha it's funny and sad at the same time, I know what the first one is... and I'm pretty sure the rest of the people that said I know only 1 are thinking of the same answer for the first one.

I'm not going to enter, not out of pride, I know I'll get whopped in that race for sure. I'll just game it up, give something back to the community that's given me so much.

P.S: Kosta, love the christmas take on Giger artwork you have for your avatar. Tres Classy
alvarious is offline                         Send a private message to alvarious
Old 01-10-2006, 10:11 AM   #29
Poker Crow
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MV75 @ Sep 30 2006, 07:35 PM) [snapback]258508[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
That's great and all, if you know what it is you're looking at to search for, and also where to search for.

EG: 1st picture: search for "army dude with explosion" I'm sure that'll return something useful. You really need to recognise these screen shots, so yea, it really is an answer in 3 seconds deal.
[/b]
At first glance and to my personal despair I only recognized one of the game screenshots, because it was the only one of them that I've actually played before. But after like an hour of research on the internet I was able to figure out the other four games. So, as a matter of fact, it is possible to research the answers. Of course you need to use some logic and, as MV75 stated (but maybe in a sarcastic way, I think ), you must know where to look for (you can't use a search engine of course!). So, come on people! Give it a try. It may be like finding a needle in haystack, but who knows, you may get lucky like me! Three of those screenshots were from games I've never seen before in my entire life.
Poker Crow is offline                         Send a private message to Poker Crow
Old 01-10-2006, 10:53 AM   #30
red_avatar
Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damo @ Oct 1 2006, 09:21 AM) [snapback]258557[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Idiots

I will just wait I guess. Thanks for all your help.
BTW I got several PM's of people asking to find out as they want to play it as well.
[/b]
And this is exactly why people shouldn't tell you. You're a naive idiot who believes those people want to play it. I can garantee you that most are trying to get the answer from you and you'd willingly give it to them thinking they want to play it and not use it for the contest. WAIT FOR THE NEXT BADGE OF SCREENSHOTS. The first post says that you get points deducted for being late so that will make it at least a *bit* acceptable.

red_avatar is offline                         Send a private message to red_avatar
Closed Thread