Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-04-2017, 10:10 PM   #161
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default ~80% complete.

Well the uploading
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 01-04-2017, 10:13 PM   #162
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default While I am waiting for the upload to complete...

I will drink my homemade smoothie. Banana orange and water filtered from the refrigerator filter.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 02-04-2017, 01:36 AM   #163
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Uploading complete.

So now you can check out your fancy software that was free in 2012 and now paying only! You need to wait a long time after it boots before the screen shows up. You'll get what I mean.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:42 AM   #164
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default PingPong one

Well, here is PingPong again of course. I just redid the menu and took out 3 keys: E R and T. I figured E and R are not defined yet. Also, T is ugly text so I am doing without that for now since the people could just make their own text on the fly. I am keeping the W key because the rotation routine needs it before to buffer the image before it could process anything in the image otherwise there is nothing to process in the buffer. The A key has been redefined so to backup without a file extension. That is a special key for ultimate backup. That just means it is a last resort backup that you make on your own before doing any major art work. Please do not touch that key again or else your backup will be wiped with new image that is on the screen unless that is what you want!
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (122.7 KB, 20 views)
Old 02-04-2017, 04:56 AM   #165
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default It has been a long time...

However I heard DOSRAIDER was over at www.dosgames.com now. I know a lot of people are over there. I would be over there but I didn't fit the bill. I would be over at www.classicdosgames.com and I didn't fit the bill there either hehe I just don't fit the bill anywhere except here I guess. Oh well. I like my little hole that I crawl to and post in all the time and rarely jump out of. hehe Thank you www.abandonia.com for my little hole. Don't take me wrong. I'm being serious!
Old 02-04-2017, 05:51 AM   #166
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Example Extrapolated From Physics Class Years Ago

Here is an example I just recalled from Physics class years ago. The rate of fall of an object is 9.8 meters per second squared or something like that. I scaled it to work with the limited resolution of DOS. Anyways hope you have fun looking at the source code. You can use it for your class intro. Just don't tell the teacher you got it online! Besides you need to remember it in your work later on anyways if you are a Physics professional hehe

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/74fdpcwc71t21/004943
Old 02-04-2017, 08:48 AM   #167
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Jesus Christ!

God inspired me today with a good idea. I connect my no internet laptop to my phone with a wire and send my softwares to my phone then from my phone to the internet and there you have zero nada ziltho virus. I have to type the link manually tho. So pain
Old 02-04-2017, 09:41 AM   #168
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Did you ever wonder why they call me the big mouth of the east?

JESUS, it is true. While other asians are demure not me!
Old 02-04-2017, 10:50 AM   #169
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Just testing

https://www.mediafire.com/download/vs4xikfftib1y49
Old 02-04-2017, 03:56 PM   #170
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

https://www.mediafire.com/download/hhdx0687yoykwxq