Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-02-2005, 09:12 PM   #31
Nightvision

I've been trying to play PQ3 and got it all working except when I get the first call from dispatch. When I get everything I need and enter my police car the game freezes somewhat, the game wont load the driving sequence. I get the stop watch and can click on the top popup menu but i cant get out of the car or go to the next section

any ideas?

Old 11-03-2005, 08:30 AM   #32
Kerndy

Oh the joys of driving in this game. Since my computer is too old for Dosbox (believe me) I'm using Turbo...still I wonder if that's what's causing this problem:
After I arrest the drunk driver and get back in the car, I start heading for the Police Station....only...the freeway is broken. As in, it's just stop sign after stop sign after stop sign...you get it. Is there a patch for this bug or what? I've searched online but so far nothing. :help:

Old 14-03-2005, 12:04 AM   #33
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

I don't think it is caused by Turbo, because I also used Turbo when I played this game. I did not use DOSBox that time (I only found out about DOSBox recently since I joined Abandonia). I don't think there's a patch for the problem you mentioned. I can only suggest you redownload the game from here and restart playing.
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi
Old 16-03-2005, 03:37 AM   #34
The Hero

the pentagram thing sucks it wont work for me but i really want to finish the game the right way
can someone help
The Hero is offline                         Send a private message to The Hero
Old 19-03-2005, 10:44 PM   #35
SierraFan

I need help at the very end of the game. I'm in the crackhouse and I've just shot that 1 guy and cuffed Michael Bains, and then I grab the remote control from under the cushion and I open up the secret passage in the fireplace and go downstairs, but then I always get shot, no matter what I try to do. Can somebody please tell me what exactly I'm supposed to do at the end of the game? (please be detailed)
SierraFan is offline                         Send a private message to SierraFan
Old 19-03-2005, 10:48 PM   #36
SierraFan

Oh and as for the pentagram thingy, if you're reading the online FAQ (I think there's only one of them), the addresses that he lists - one of them is off by 100 (I think it's the West Rose one but I'm not sure). After that, you can look at the map here http://www.geocities.com/sierra-a-rama/pq/pq3map.html, and connect all of your lines to the location shown as "Nugget Saloon" on that map. And make sure you connect all of your lines to each of the other points on the map. Hope this helps!
SierraFan is offline                         Send a private message to SierraFan
Old 19-03-2005, 11:01 PM   #37
The Hero

Sierra fan have sonny draw his gun before going down there and walk around turn to leave and aim the target at him and click.
Old 19-03-2005, 11:37 PM   #38
SierraFan

Thanks very much, it worked!!!
Old 20-03-2005, 12:05 AM   #39
The Hero

Not a problem
Old 22-03-2005, 12:09 PM   #40
yay

not getting the initial page from dispatch in the beginning...i've done everything and now i just wait. missing something? help!