Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-08-2005, 06:04 PM   #11
swiss
who's not Swiss

Thanks to Tom for telling me some real important facts.

Thanks to you for the "Well, to be fair, they're not ... " statement. That made my post look a little bit better than complete newbie spam ...
swiss is offline                         Send a private message to swiss
Old 07-08-2005, 03:54 AM   #12
GraveDigger
Game Wizzard

Send a message via ICQ to GraveDigger

by the way, the complete title is Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall, and it's really an interesting 3rd-person role-playing adventure, which I recently replayed on Windows XP without any trouble.

Editing:

I just checked and HotU is really spreading it, but an inferior quality, 30mb rip. If abandonia.com really wants to serve this game then I have a good quality 56mb rip in my collection as well as the iSO.
GraveDigger is offline                         Send a private message to GraveDigger
Old 07-08-2005, 11:40 PM   #13
punch999
The true Shadow President

Wow That means old DnD games are ESA ooops *looks at folder that he has completly dedicated to old DnD games*
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 08-08-2005, 03:55 AM   #14
GraveDigger
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by punch999@Aug 8 2005, 03:40 AM
Wow That means old DnD games are ESA ooops *looks at folder that he has completly dedicated to old DnD games*
I'm a fan of D&D and AD&D too, and I reckon :angel: that I have each and every one of them all, but I would appreciate if you send me the list of all your D&D collections. ahem ahem! the list of the contents of that folder...
GraveDigger is offline                         Send a private message to GraveDigger
Old 08-08-2005, 08:31 AM   #15
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

I am not sure what's going on here, but you had better not be asking for warez, man :angry:
Old 08-08-2005, 08:42 AM   #16
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Aug 8 2005, 08:31 AM
I am not sure what's going on here, but you had better not be asking for warez, man :angry:
I think he really just wanted to check whether he has ALL those games or whether he's still missing a few. He's a collector, after all.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 08-08-2005, 11:01 AM   #17
GraveDigger
Game Wizzard

Don't you worry Tom, AJ is right, I just need the list of names. :angel: And, this is quite strange that whenever I peruse a list I find out something I don't have..
Old 12-06-2006, 04:14 PM   #18
chainsoar
Master Debater

Default Entomorph: Plague Of The Darkfall

It was a very cool RPG I used to play when I was a kid with a very Diablo 2/Ultima 8 feel to it in terms of the interface. I seem to remember that at the beginning you were in this village that was being attacked by these giant green dragonfly-esque bastard insects. I also remember that a bit later on you got on a boat and went across to another island where they were sacrificing a giant scarab beetle, if my memory serves me correctly. I'm sure I remember the scarab beetles being a strong presence, somewhat like the torax in Ultima 8 I think. I think the character had a sort of ancient greek hero look to him. I'm sorry the details are a bit sketchy but that's what's driving me absolutely nuts about this - I can't remember the name of it but I can't really remember enough of the details to describe it properly. However, if anyone has even the slightest clue, just throw it out there on the off chance it's the right one. The person who solves this problem for me may find themselves the proud owners of one faithful servant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar
Old 12-06-2006, 04:25 PM   #19
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

The island part sounds like Might and Magic 6 or 7.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:43 PM   #20
chainsoar
Master Debater

Nah, I'm pretty sure that's not it. I remember it was an oldish game I played a couple of times when I was a kid about 7/8 years ago. It was one of my older brother's games. You know one of those games you play when you're a kid and are totally crap at, but play them when you're older and they totally own your soul. If I don't remember what this game is called I'm going to die unhappy. It's actually been bugging me on and off for about two years trying to find out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar