Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-10-2017, 09:18 AM   #661
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatty View Post
There have been many people interesting, different, spamming, funny, entertaining and curious throughout the history of Abandonia I've participated in (which is lots of years, even quite a few before this second account had to become my main one), many of them evicted or banned for one or another reason (or no good reason at all) but never as scary as the currently banned Mister Bible.
Having said that, maybe it's the best Abandonia deserves after banning so many people who, at least in my opinion, were doing nothing more than trying to have some fun on this forum, and contributing to it's entertainment factor, and were often punished rather harshly for that, by the ancient powers that have been and quit ever since.

Also hats off for Japo, Smiling Spectre and Frodo, for still remaining active and trying to keep order here with most every other, former regular, member being gone by now.
It is funny that you picked up on that. I was in a good mood and trying to liven the place up. I can't believe you picked up on that fact that I was trying to entertain the people the best I could.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 25-10-2017, 09:40 AM   #662
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Now that I rule my own thread hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 25-10-2017, 02:43 PM   #663
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ!

Well, I got my good morning meal. Some tea and church's chicken.
Old 25-10-2017, 06:29 PM   #664
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Thank you Jesus Christ for my friends on Abandonia!

Here in the attached picture is my little "stash" hehe It is a small gem that I keep to myself from all strangers. On the far right you see thick textbooks relating to MS DOS and C programming. On the left between the box and the bag you see thick books related to C++ programming. Windows programming thick textbook is somewhere in there. The box contains diskettes about 23 of them around the year 1990! The bag contains purses that I have learned to sewed through mainly my mom's help for my girlfriend. I learned a few tricks through YouTube believe it or not.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0292.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	2388  
Old 25-10-2017, 07:38 PM   #665
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Thank you Jesus Christ!

Well my mom dropped by the home early this noon and brought me lunch. I remember the good ole days where I would sit fondly at the computer playing Pegasus on the Commodre Amiga. I remember getting very far and had to stop abruptly because my parents tells me if you don't eat you are not going to live much longer to play that game! hehe
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	img005.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	2389  
Old 25-10-2017, 07:55 PM   #666
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ for my award for 2017!

I do not get many awards that are lasting. However this is for 2017. At least I can say I once did something good thanks to Jesus Christ through my family: Huong Thi Vu Nguyen Binh Thuy Nguyen Khoa Thuyen Nguyen Khoa Thi
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	img006.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	2390  
Old 25-10-2017, 10:56 PM   #667
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Here is an excerpt from my The Holy Bible heirloom. And know I did this with embarrassment.hehe
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	img007.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	2391  
Old 25-10-2017, 11:12 PM   #668
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Jesus Christ is The ONLY King!
Jesus Christ is The King of all!
Jesus Christ is the highest rank past present and future!
Jesus Christ is undefeatable past present and future!
Jesus Christ is my savior present and future!
Old 26-10-2017, 01:05 AM   #669
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Just something to think about.

I was raised strict Buddhist and Catholic however now in my later years I have centered my thoughts into pure Christian. I believe hold back love until you are ready to settle down with your soulmate. So I think it is a sin to watch any form of nudity. The only time you are allowed to be exposed to nudity is when you are with your soulmate for 1 kid each time of love.

In these present ages I see so many things wrong. People are accustomed to cursing and exposing their bodies and flesh. The old times were better in my opinion.

It is expected that as each partner gets closer that they expose themselves more to each other. However the internet makes it easy to see strangers doing it. That is so sad!

If I had a wish to Jesus Christ it would be that through a miracle me and my soulmate meet and are faithful to each other forever!

I see people use each other just for a one night stand. So sad!

I just wish to Jesus Christ there was like the time of Adam and Eve in The Garden of Eden where you know Eve definitely belongs to Adam! No other woman could be his match and it is for sure and proven by Jesus Christ#

So I am looking for my soulmate that is my exact match! I think I've found her however the problem for me now is how do I get to know her well enough to settle down and be happy? That is the miracle that needs to happen if such a soulmate and exact match exists.

I don't want just compatible. I want exact match. You know compatible leaves a little room for mistakes. An exact match is always in perfect agreement thanks to Jesus Christ#
Old 26-10-2017, 04:23 AM   #670
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Lightbulb Thank you Jesus Christ!

Well I'll tell you 1 miracle that I witnessed personally. One day while I was living my life I prayed normally like I normally do. I usually find a convenience quiet time during the day when no one is around and I prayed. I would pray casually. Since my grandma is Catholic I pray a Catholic prayer. I usually don't see anything special occur in my life. However this time I prayed for my soulmate. I said she has to be my exact age female and Vietnamese that is faithful to me like I am to her. Months later I got my hair cut at a hair salon and met someone who is pretty. However I didn't know she was my age until I talked to her much later. The reason I call this a miracle is because she is 20 days apart from me. She is younger by 20 days.

Altogether I have 3 miracles in my life! That was the 2nd miracle. The first miracle was when my parents were arguing. I fell asleep praying to God that they would separate instead of arguing all the time. It didn't happen right away however 10 years later they separated. So this lesson taught me to be patient for your prayers to work out. In the mean time just put up with the situation no matter how hard it may seem and how hopeless it is.

The last miracle is that I will die at 100 years old. This miracle has yet to be seen and proven.