Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Abandonia Case Files
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-04-2008, 07:15 PM   #1
kittybrod
Forum hobbit

Default [BentleyVA] Ultimate Domain

I played this game a long time ago, and can't remember that much about the game or the game title itself.

I know the game was a fantasy game, and you could collect crystals.

I also believe that the game was a sort of strategy game in which you could claim land by building/placing something, maybe a crystal, on the land and it would create an area around it. I don't remember whether there were buildings you could build or not, but I think you could. I think you could also pack up stuff like fabric and food and send it to another kingdom (either one you owned or one someone else owned) I think that the entire plot of the game is you were going through the lands looking for seven crystals.

The game itself I think was in third person, diamond perspective (ie you were looking at the landscape from one corner)

That is all I can remember about the game, (and I am surprised I remembered that much) sorry about that. I do know that it WAS sold, so it is not freeware (I once had a cd I think, but I lost it) but I don't know who it was by, whether it is abandonware or not.
kittybrod is offline                         Send a private message to kittybrod