Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-06-2017, 06:11 PM   #211
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Thanks Smily! You cool. Just sayin. I know I am not cool like Captain Bible#
But you don't plan to change your post formats, are you? *sigh* Not the very best idea as for me, but it's yours posts after all. Well, as you wish.
Old 18-06-2017, 09:14 PM   #212
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
But you don't plan to change your post formats, are you? *sigh* Not the very best idea as for me, but it's yours posts after all. Well, as you wish.
Don't worry smiley. You are cool in my book. I don't do it all the time just much of the time. hehe However once in a blue moon you'll see sample softwares from third party vendors like this one for Windows however it is continuing to be classic.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7so...arty_softwares

Cheers however just trying to drink water since alcohol and strong drinks shorten your lifespan!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 19-06-2017, 12:22 AM   #213
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Red face From little to big...

Here is my little software!
Attached Files
File Type: rar antiaban.rar (14.8 KB, 37 views)
File Type: zip antiaban.zip (15.9 KB, 31 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 19-06-2017, 10:45 AM   #214
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Speaking of games that should be released!

Well I have been working for the last two to three hours tweaking this PingPong game and making it for 321x300 resolution! In DOS it is normally 320x200 for VGA mode. However I ported my PingPong game over to Windows. It has been tested to work from Microsoft Windows 2000 upwards.

Like DOSbox says: Have fun!!!
Attached Files
File Type: rar check5.rar (58.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: zip check5.zip (63.2 KB, 32 views)
Old 19-06-2017, 04:40 PM   #215
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Well I have been working for the last two to three hours tweaking this PingPong game and making it for 321x300 resolution! In DOS it is normally 320x200 for VGA mode. However I ported my PingPong game over to Windows. It has been tested to work from Microsoft Windows 2000 upwards.

Like DOSbox says: Have fun!!!
There was a glitch that caused the game to mess up the display screen after minimizing and maximizing the screen. There is now a key to fix that and a extra option.

I to move up and start the game.
K to move down (both lowercase small letters).

! to fix the glitch after it has occurred.
* to circularize text (do this while the screen is maximized).

Typing in all capitalize text will cause the maximize screen to print text instead of moving the game paddle.

Well time for a break.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 0adg.rar (52.3 KB, 38 views)
Old 19-06-2017, 06:45 PM   #216
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.

I son Nguyen Khoa Tien have recently set up 5+ operating systems:

VM Vista
VM XP
VM 2000
VM DOS
true Win 8

I am excluding DOSBox because that is considered DOS and is basically the same thing. I think.

Anyways I have officially tested my latest PingPong game on all 5 systems and it works. For earlier versions of Windows and DOS it should work too with the included PingPong. So 5+ in one package. Just know that there is no goal except for what you put into it.

I wish I would have kept my Win95 and Win98 so I can test it out on those too. I know Windows 2.0 and Windows 386 is not working from my unofficial pirated download of those operating systems. The other Windows I either received officially or bought from an official family member.

I used to have the Win95/98 discs however I didn't think I would ever need it. Arghh. hehe

Do you know I have like 1200 backup discs laying in the closet? It is true. That is 12 of the 100 pack blank discs that I have filled. It has saved me much trouble. I have laying around a collection of maybe 12 games I made back in my days. I hope to try to go and find it and put it all in one place..... maybe. However I have released it for freeware many years ago.
Old 19-06-2017, 08:24 PM   #217
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Well I went through almost 5 hundred discs.

I found 3 noticible games that have been published that you might like. The other files are demos. However there is Tic-Tac-Toe, Gunner, and ArkanDOS. Tic-Tac-Toe has 3 levels from easy to hard. Gunner is an aircraft simulation in outerspace while ArkanDOS is like Brix or Arkanoid.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/c9e..._TicTacToe_etc
Old 19-06-2017, 09:33 PM   #218
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs down Well after reviewing GOG.COM...

Well after reviewing GOG.COM I realize my DOS games are not up to standards. Seeing all the pretty graphics makes me humiliated when I think of all my silly DOS and Windows creations.
Old 22-06-2017, 10:44 PM   #219
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Exclamation I recommend Honda.

Just recently my mother bought me a Honda lawn mower. I recommend Honda because they have extensive safety instructions. The quality seems to live up to their reputation however safety is the most important key that I recommend it. However with all gas equipment it is NOT a toy!

It took me 10 hours to read through just 25 pages of safe handling instructions. Even then for my first use I had to be sure no one was around to joke around while I operated the high speed machine!!!

To show how dangerous any lawn mower can be it cut through a half an inch thick hard plastic that was covered by all grass so I could not see it.

Thank you Jesus Christ for your graces so that no one got hurt. If you have kids around or elders around there is a hand mower that you push with your legs instead of using gas power. It is a little harder to use however might be worth it if you are serious about safety. It is just in need of someone strong to use it. The gas power mower is meant for people who do not have the strength to use the hand mower. Just be more careful!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 23-06-2017, 04:54 AM   #220
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.

Well, I do not know the people on here too well. However, I miss two people that I used to see all the time on here: Tseki and arête. But I am grateful Mystvan is always using the supreme mighty wits even when in danger of losing PoE (Points of Energy hehe).

Anyways thank you to the all might and good savior Jesus Christ who is also the very same God of all people and also the son of Immaculate Mary###