Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
CorwinTheCollector.com
Lurker

Default Video Game Reviews

Hello guys, I have been an old games collector for quite some time now and I've always wanted to try reviewing games. Since I finally have some time on my hands I have decided to give it a go and created my own blog. I have just published my first video review and though it's flawed and my 'in-front of the camera skills' are less than satisfactory (it's been my first time in front of the damn thing) I would like You all to comment on it. I welcome all the feedback You can send me, especially the negative one (I have to learn somehow ) I want to focus on games from the 80s and 90s and I am a diehard Sierra On-Line fan. You can see part of my Sierra collection on the video. My first review is all about TekWar. I'm currently reading Shatner's books and since I'm pretty fascinated with the whole cyber-thriller thing, I've decided to play the game through, I'm at the final Matrix stage now so, in a couple of days I am going to publish my summary of the game (I'm already polishing my oratory skills to make up for some 'deficiencies' of the first review ). I might even try being funny for a change. Bah, enough of this babble. If You can spare some time to watch it, please visit my blog:
http://www.corwinthecollector.com
I'd appreciate all the feedback You can give me
Take care all.
CorwinTheCollector.com is offline                         Send a private message to CorwinTheCollector.com
Old 23-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Welcome to Abandonia Corwin! I'm sure there's many of us here interested in your collection
Old 24-07-2010, 03:13 AM   #3
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Nice so far Corwin :thumbs: Keep em comin!

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Old 25-07-2010, 01:52 AM   #4
CorwinTheCollector.com
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubb View Post
Nice so far Corwin :thumbs: Keep em comin!
Thanks mate, I'm planning to. One last symbol to place in the TekWar matrix level and I'm off with a summary of the whole game. If You have any game requests for my reviews feel free to suggest something.
CorwinTheCollector.com is offline                         Send a private message to CorwinTheCollector.com