Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #1
Ohne Mitleid
Brazen Pangolin

Default 'Location' Profile disappearance and Daily Quiz

Hi, I seem to be losing my location in my profile every day after I answer the Daily Quiz. I couldn't tell you if it is when I get the answer wrong, but I have tracked it for a week now and when I answer and then check my profile, my location is blank.

I checked my profile before I answered and then after each time with the same results. The only time I have been wrong in answering was when I typed in "The Lost City of Atlantis" instead of selecting it from the drop down with "Lost...,The". The second time was recently with Oliver and Company which I did select from the drop down, I got an incorrect answer but didn't check my profile (because I was a little...GRRR).

I don't know. Maybe I am special or hallucinating or both or something else. Just thought about posting.
Ohne Mitleid is offline                         Send a private message to Ohne Mitleid