Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-09-2017, 07:46 PM   #51
Japo
Autonomous human

Got it! Thanks Frodo. We'll put it on the to-do list
If you don't see action soon enough, do poke...
Old 11-09-2017, 10:00 PM   #52
LianneJW1912
Abandonia nerd

Anyone interested in writing some reviews for AT? :P You can't blame me for trying
LianneJW1912 is offline                         Send a private message to LianneJW1912
Old 02-11-2017, 12:13 PM   #53
Andy Reed

Great topic on this forum. I generally like writing reviews about everything new: about new films, about the release of new albums of favorite singers, about the books I read, and of course, the games are no exception.
I believe that there is no more significant science than history. The only history reveals to us a huge world of events, instructive stories, legendary personalities, and destinies. History does not stand still, with each passing day it becomes wider, richer.
And now to the point.
Arnhem is an excellent historical game, in which I fully get used to the role. The atmosphere is really thought out to the smallest detail, which creates the impression of a complete reality . It is in this game that I like to play alone. The only thing I do not like is that the combat units occupy a square 2 × 2. Too little territory is obtained.
I also want to say a few words about the Battles of Napoleon. The most surprising thing about it is that you can choose the terrain by yourself, choose the types of troops, and edit weapons. But the graphics are not so good.
About games, I can write endlessly ...
I have two favorite things to do - to play games or write scientific articles.
Old 02-11-2017, 12:34 PM   #54
Hillimhere1
Lurker

I like Mindshadow because the detective story simultaneously intersects with the fantastic. and in general, it is very interesting!
Hillimhere1 is offline                         Send a private message to Hillimhere1
Old 02-11-2017, 07:18 PM   #55
Japo
Autonomous human

Hi guys welcome. :-) This kind of short forum reviews are welome, although they belong over in the Gaming Zone. You're always welcome to create threads or post on existing ones about your favorite games.

This thread here is specifically to volunteer to write reviews to be published officially on the main website, for games we don't yet have (and are approved -- search for the title on this board and refer to these rules).

If we already have the game, or it can't be approved, or it's not for PC, you should think about writing for the magazine. You can post here and get in contact with Lianne like she says.

And again if you don't feel like writing a proper, full length review right now, you're welcome to post over at the Gaming Zone.

Thanks and make yourself at home...