Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-03-2005, 10:38 PM   #101

nooooooo, no no no nooooooo :crazy: I love this game it is probably the best game I have ever played in my life, so im at the middle of day 13 (last day) and I get to the tower and I do the druid code for ivy and the game goes to a black dos windows and says "Out of handles!" OMG I am so sad I have to finish this game someone please help me get this fixed, im begging

Old 26-03-2005, 01:55 PM   #102
Guest_fridayweb

Quote:
Originally posted by inflikkt@Nov 18 2004, 03:15 AM
right after i capture the pixie and robin follows him to the top of the screen.. it freezes.. robin still moves his head around but it wont change screens to go to the tree mans part. it just locks up with the hand wait icon and doesnt change..

what could i do to get past this part?

any help is much appreciated
thnx
I had the same problem, but I only seemed to freeze when I went to the top of the screen. Thus I went to the forest area to the left of the green man's tree and captured the pixie there. He ran off to the right once I released him, and the game proceeded from there. Hope that tip helps!

Old 26-03-2005, 06:29 PM   #103
FatCat
Lurker

I have found a patch for the greenman bug.
But it seems that i can't post it here or is there a way?
FatCat is offline                         Send a private message to FatCat
Old 27-03-2005, 05:09 AM   #104
Fall-Out-Boy

can some one help me because i just downloaded this but cant get the sound to work

Old 27-03-2005, 05:11 PM   #105
The Hero

Get dosbox and run the install in dosbox and set everything to sound blaster then play the game via dos box
hope that helps
The Hero is offline                         Send a private message to The Hero
Old 27-03-2005, 10:55 PM   #106
Fall-Out-Boy

well i figured it out and i was just running it in dos but now it shuts down half way through so i was trying it in dosbox but i can only get past where i mount the folder to C but cant figure out how to install it

Old 27-03-2005, 11:56 PM   #107
The Hero

just drag the games install over the dos box exe
The Hero is offline                         Send a private message to The Hero
Old 04-04-2005, 08:47 AM   #108
Gejmer Božo

This is a great game. I had a wonderful time finishing it. Btw. - is there any chance you can be sentenced to death on the end? If you play the bad guy with all other people?
Gejmer Božo is offline                         Send a private message to Gejmer Božo
Old 04-04-2005, 12:19 PM   #109
DeathDude
Caught Somewhere In Time

Seems like it, never tried it, but I assume that if you do all the manner of bad things, such as threatening people and want not it could happen.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/ Upcoming Concerts will be attending 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden!!, 7/27/08: Judas Priest
DeathDude is offline                         Send a private message to DeathDude
Old 13-04-2005, 05:55 PM   #110
Sephirajo
Lurker

Oh, thank you so much for this game! I have the 3.5 floppies somewhere and I've been searching for it online to download for years now. This game gave me hours upon hours upon hours of enjoyment when I was younger.

My siblings and I even transcribed someone the midi music for the piano. This game had it all, and now I can enjoy it again.

One day, I will get max points.... one day.
Sephirajo is offline                         Send a private message to Sephirajo