Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Music, Art, Movies
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-01-2006, 03:32 PM   #1
Master MC
Hero Gamer

In Holland, everyone (except for me) has a mp3-player or likewise. When I was in Belgium, I saw very few people with one! I like that much better because everyone (even in class) is getting de-socialized and we're getting pretty boring here.
How's that in your country?
Master MC is offline                         Send a private message to Master MC
Old 26-01-2006, 03:47 PM   #2
Dark Piedone
Game freak

Send a message via MSN to Dark Piedone

In romania only some rich kids have this kind of stuff... they make me very jealous, but I have a very big satisfaction when I see their traumatized faces when their Mp3 Player or ipods are stolen :twisted:
Dark Piedone is offline                         Send a private message to Dark Piedone
Old 26-01-2006, 03:50 PM   #3
Master MC
Hero Gamer

Hmpf one of my classmates already managed to get 4 broken. He now has his fifth mp3 player. But you can get them for quite few money, around €20,-. How much do they cost in Romania?
Master MC is offline                         Send a private message to Master MC
Old 26-01-2006, 03:54 PM   #4
Dark Piedone
Game freak

Send a message via MSN to Dark Piedone

Well here are a little more expensive... anyway I could not afford to buy one, and if I would have one I would broke it in several days, destroy it or got stolen.

EDIT: But who knows maybe I will find one abandoned on the street... it happens but I think that they are jus a waste of money.
Dark Piedone is offline                         Send a private message to Dark Piedone
Old 26-01-2006, 09:35 PM   #5
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

almost everyone has one here
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 26-01-2006, 10:26 PM   #6
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

Same here. I have a Zen Neeon myself, not very popular, probably do the fact you can't get one outside of Hong Kong or Singapore at the moment. Picked it up last time I was over there. Nice little 5 gig machine.
TheGiantMidgit is offline                         Send a private message to TheGiantMidgit
Old 26-01-2006, 11:18 PM   #7
allyfaucet
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by ReamusLQ@Jan 26 2006, 10:35 PM
almost everyone has one here
True. Except me :P

If they're not on their cell phone, they're listening to their mp3 player
allyfaucet is offline                         Send a private message to allyfaucet
Old 26-01-2006, 11:27 PM   #8
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

My view on the subject: Who would I rather listen to? Fennesz, or the stupid things my peers have to say?
TheGiantMidgit is offline                         Send a private message to TheGiantMidgit
Old 26-01-2006, 11:39 PM   #9
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

I'm not living in a big city, nor to I get out much... But around here in Québec that kind of luxury is mostly unheard of. I really, really don't see a use anyways, considering I have all the music I want on my computer and that I hardly want to listen to music when I'm not at home.
Old 26-01-2006, 11:57 PM   #10
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

One province over in Ontario, seems everyone has one. Good thing I picked up mine cheap, 30 bucks. I aint paying the insane prices they demand over here.