Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-05-2006, 07:09 PM   #1
Swiifty

Send a message via MSN to Swiifty

This is one of those threads "Played it when I was 10 years old, but somehow I can't remember the name!"

Anyway here's the description of the first game:

Its a "flying" game. You fly a little aeroplane, small as a toy. Every mission is the exact same, your goal is to destroy the enemies base or something similar. They're often other toys setting up a camp. The location is a house. I think you start out in the living room or something and then advance to other rooms, you even battle in the garden later on. So if you could possibly remember the name of the game I would appreciate it a lot.
Also I played it like 4 years ago, so it probably isn't free but I'll do my best to get a hold of it in a legal way.

The other game is some sort of 2D adventure. You could chose from 3 different characters I think, Archer, Magician and Knight. Its just a hack n slash game, I mean you go through different maps just by killing your enemies and getting some keys. There also was some sort of mini game where monsters came from all directions. And as time went they got more and more. The game also had a multiplayer in which you could play with your friends, not against them. Also I remember you could pickup different types of ammo and stuff like that. I played it like 5 years ago, similar to the other game.

Hope I haven't bored you guys too much, anyway if you have any slightest idea feel free to msg or post here. Or if you need another detail you could ask here.

Between, thanks for sharing these wonderful games with us Abandonia. A big Thumb up for you guys!

Share Away!
Swiifty is offline                         Send a private message to Swiifty
Old 07-05-2006, 08:22 PM   #2
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

The first sounds like Airfix: Dogfighter
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 07-05-2006, 08:55 PM   #3
Swiifty

Quote:
Originally posted by efthimios@May 7 2006, 08:22 PM
The first sounds like Airfix: Dogfighter
That's the game.

Your my Hero! xD
Old 07-05-2006, 09:40 PM   #4
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Swiifty@May 7 2006, 07:09 PM
The other game is some sort of 2D adventure. You could chose from 3 different characters I think, Archer, Magician and Knight. Its just a hack n slash game, I mean you go through different maps just by killing your enemies and getting some keys. There also was some sort of mini game where monsters came from all directions. And as time went they got more and more. The game also had a multiplayer in which you could play with your friends, not against them. Also I remember you could pickup different types of ammo and stuff like that. I played it like 5 years ago, similar to the other game.
sounds like Gauntlet or Golden Axe.
TheGiantMidgit is offline                         Send a private message to TheGiantMidgit
Old 07-05-2006, 10:00 PM   #5
Swiifty

Edit:

Sorry wasn't it :P
The games definately newer then Gauntlet and Golden Axe. Its more detailed with the structure I think, but Gauntlet definately resembles it in a way. There was a minigame where you just had one room and the monster came from all directions. Me and my friends used to compete who could stay in there the longest. Was alot of fun.