Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-09-2017, 02:06 AM   #581
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
So far, I’ve already lost 15 PoE due to System error (I mean, the System considered my answers correct, but I still could not get the PoE ): 04/18/2017 (Deep Space Drifter), 04/23/2017 (Adventure in Serenia) and 06/03/2017 (today - Operation Frog).

Well, the only way is for us to settle for the situation since “One Above All” has other priorities...

And besides, this is better than losing all the PoE... *chills*

My only consolation is that Bonk has not yet managed to reduce the PoE gap. Phew! Whew!

Quote:
Dear Cyber-Bonk . On 07/16/2017 (Pirates!), the day before yesterday, I should get 13 PoE. And on 07/17/2017 (Golden Axe), yesterday, I should get 11 PoE... On those two days I lost 10 PoE for my correct answers to the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz.

I need your Cyber Powers to get those PoE back. In addition to your Chair-man authority to authorize this. :/

EDIT:

Wow. In total I lost 25 PoE due to the bugs on Abandonia. I need the GrandMaster Spectre(man) to checkmate the King of bugs.
Quote:
Ugh! It’s been a long time since I had a bug in answering the quiz.

Finally, the bug was missing me and gave me 0 PoE when I correctly answered the quiz.

After finishing the quiz period today, 09/08/2017, I will edit it later to reveal the name of the game in question (Escape from Delirium).

I know Cyber-Bonk also had problems with the quiz two days ago...

Thankfully I have a certain advantage over Cyber-Bonk. I will activate my Fire-wall to avoid Cyber-Bonk’s approach!
I lost my 5 PoE deserved by the correct answer to the quiz due to the bug again.

Date: 09/11/2017

Correct answer: Unreal
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 13-09-2017, 02:14 AM   #582
cdnp
Super Freak

I NVM

Last edited by cdnp; 13-09-2017 at 02:19 AM.
cdnp is offline                         Send a private message to cdnp
Old 14-09-2017, 01:24 AM   #583
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnp View Post
I NVM
Dear cndp...

I also made the same mistake yesterday, but I declined to comment so as not to disrupt the purpose of the quiz.

Generally, I am very careful, but sometimes we falter in our methods.

Well, we lost 5 precious PoE, but it is enough that we do not do the same again.
Old 24-09-2017, 02:08 PM   #584
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Angry I hate Bugs!

In order to facilitate understanding, I will make a more organized, systematized and methodical list that the Abandonia bugs have lost my deserved PoE for the correct answer to the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz:

04/18/2017, Deep Space Drifter;

04/23/2017, Adventure in Serenia;

06/03/2017, Operation Frog;

07/16/2017, Pirates!;

07/17/2017, Golden Axe;

09/08/2017, Escape from Delirium;

09/11/2017, Unreal;

09/22/2017, Police Quest 4 - Open Season.

Last edited by Mystvan; 29-09-2017 at 02:14 AM.
Old 27-09-2017, 11:07 PM   #585
BranjoHello
Skilled WormMaster

Two days in a row I answered correctly on games that don't have any funny characters or can have different names than what I chose from drop-down menu and the system told me I was wrong.
Some new bugs?

BranjoHello is offline                         Send a private message to BranjoHello
Old 27-09-2017, 11:32 PM   #586
cdnp
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BranjoHello View Post
Two days in a row I answered correctly on games that don't have any funny characters or can have different names than what I chose from drop-down menu and the system told me I was wrong.
Some new bugs?
This particular game
Spoiler for Screenshot Quiz
has been causing problems for the quiz for ages. I have mentioned it in this thread multiple times; here and here and here and here and here and got a response in this post saying that it wont be fixed anytime soon

Last edited by cdnp; 27-09-2017 at 11:37 PM.
cdnp is offline                         Send a private message to cdnp
Old 28-09-2017, 12:08 AM   #587
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BranjoHello View Post
Some new bugs?
Hello, Branjo... Branjo, Hello

I thought the most likely answers to Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz would be:

• Faces of the Pacific;

• Laces of the Pacific;

• Maces of the Pacific;

• Races of the Pacific;

• Traces of the Pacific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnp View Post
This particular game
Spoiler for Screenshot Quiz
has been causing problems for the quiz for ages. I have mentioned it in this thread multiple times; here and here and here and here and here and got a response in this post saying that it wont be fixed anytime soon
I understand your frustration, dear cdnp, and I have no intention of belittling the unpleasant situation, but this bug affects everyone indiscriminately. It is very “democratic”.

Now, on the other hand, my PoE losses although I have answered correctly is much more frustrating and exasperating. Especially when you are disputing with the Chair-man (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!) Cyber-Bonk , who has also had the misfortune of having the same problem a few times.

The reason is because the system considers your answer correct, but it does not give you 5 PoE. And this is not democratic at all, as it affects only a few users. I cannot afford to relax and make slips or suffer unexplained bugs because Chair-man (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!) Cyber-Bonk should never be underestimated.

Abandonia Bugs

Last edited by Mystvan; 29-09-2017 at 02:20 AM.
Old 15-10-2017, 05:00 PM   #588
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy

What I was suspecting, now I’ve confirmed through testing.

Dear Cyber-Bonk . I have analyzed and finally deduced 4 steps to avoid the problem of not earning 5 PoE even answering correctly and the system accepting the answer differently from the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz error.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:32 PM   #589
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy

Quote:
In order to facilitate understanding, I will make a more organized, systematized and methodical list that the Abandonia bugs have lost my deserved PoE for the correct answer to the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz:

04/18/2017, Deep Space Drifter;

04/23/2017, Adventure in Serenia;

06/03/2017, Operation Frog;

07/16/2017, Pirates!;

07/17/2017, Golden Axe;

09/08/2017, Escape from Delirium;

09/11/2017, Unreal;

09/22/2017, Police Quest 4 - Open Season.
Quote:
What I was suspecting, now I’ve confirmed through testing.

Dear Cyber-Bonk . I have analyzed and finally deduced 4 steps to avoid the problem of not earning 5 PoE even answering correctly and the system accepting the answer differently from the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz error.
Greetings, O great Emperor Japo(deis) (not Capo nor Paco).

Since the last post a month ago, I tried it and managed to avoid the “blessed” error of not crediting 5 PoE even confirming that the answer to the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz was correct.

It is a totally different and much more unfair situation from the one in which the cdnp and other users complained about not recognizing the correct answer to the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz.

The curious thing is that only myself and Chair-man Cyber-Bonk complained about this error. Have they ever had this problem or did they not care that they did not earn 5 PoE?

Well, as long as I can avoid this bug, even if the technique is complicated, I am well relieved.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:00 AM   #590
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy

Unfortunately, today’s Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz did not accept the correct answer and so most likely the other Quiz Players will not earn 5 PoE.