Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone > Mêlée Island
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-09-2006, 08:59 PM   #1
chainsoar
Master Debater

I've been playing soldat a lot recently and I think I'm getting pretty good. Thing is, I'm not about to declare myself ultraleet king of the world, 'cause I'm not, and I hate the "leet" scene. Therefore, I'm looking to start a soldat clan with players of average ability like myself. I usually finish most matches in the top 3 at least and I'm pretty hot with the barrett. It would mostly just be a sort of "play for fun" clan, but we might take part in some tournaments, who knows. Also I think it would be a great way for a few people to increase their general soldat skill. If anyone is interested let me know.

NOTE: Someone who knows a bit about HTML would be nice, since a clan website would surely be in order, and I know nothing of such things. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar
Old 19-09-2006, 05:12 PM   #2
_mzonas_
Forum hobbit

Very cool idea!!!!! I want soldat clan too, but I haven't full soldat version, only demo... But I know html programming very well if you are interesting on it, just let me to know, pm me your contacts, or you will found me tomorrow here at 9 AM .

USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.
_mzonas_ is offline                         Send a private message to _mzonas_
Old 19-09-2006, 05:19 PM   #3
Dino
Call me Edmund

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_mzonas_ @ Sep 19 2006, 07:12 PM) [snapback]256074[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Very cool idea!!!!! I want soldat clan too, but I haven't full soldat version, only demo...
[/b]
Well, this information will make you happy - Soldat is infact freeware and can be found here.
Old 19-09-2006, 05:24 PM   #4
_mzonas_
Forum hobbit

thanks, but i dont know how to download , btw i havent any time right know, but i keep it in my mind, and I will download it.

USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.
Old 19-09-2006, 05:36 PM   #5
Dino
Call me Edmund

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_mzonas_ @ Sep 19 2006, 07:24 PM) [snapback]256079[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
thanks, but i dont know how to download , btw i havent any time right know, but i keep it in my mind, and I will download it.
[/b]
Well, just look bottom right corner of that page with big red download link. Can't miss it. It will take you to the official Soldat download page and from there you shouldn't have problems downloading it. When you manage to get some free time, that is.
Old 19-09-2006, 10:20 PM   #6
chainsoar
Master Debater

Go here and select a download mirror that works. Let me know when you've got it and we'll talk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar
Old 20-09-2006, 08:09 AM   #7
_mzonas_
Forum hobbit

well, i have time, but I haven't internet at home... I'll get it about in 2 weeks!!! Maybe faster, than we talk about it, right ???