Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-10-2014, 12:26 PM   #1
patryckslasher
Also Known As patryckpo

Send a message via MSN to patryckslasher
Default patryckslasher

I'll use this main post to put the situation of my help on the threads:

Games On Site:
[Cross Country Canada] Files, screenshots and review.

Games Approved:
[Constructor] Movies patch [ON FTP]
[Mall Mania] ISO Version, a multi-language installer, review and screenshots [ON FTP]
[Handkerchief] Secondary link and review in two languages
[Cadillacs and Dinosaurs - The Second Cataclysm] Helping with the game files
[X-MEN: Children of the Atom] Files, screenshots and review [ON FTP]

Offers:
ISO Cellar:
Prince of Persia Collection (Bought on Brazil, but disc makes reference to Red Orb Entertainment, I understand it is the US version)->ISO File, Box Shots (PT-BR), Manual and Game Protection codes (PT-BR)

Now continuing the thread...

Well, if it's certain it's going to the site, I could help with those.
Yes, it will be a very slow process ('cause I'm a one-man team), but it's better than nothing, right?
Just send what needs to be reviewed or to take screenshots, and let's boost the site with more new content!
But anyways, someone (moderators/Admins) must insert the new content on the site, and there's the problem.
If you let me do it, I'll help around as I can.

Last edited by patryckslasher; 26-04-2015 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Update 7: 26-04-2015
patryckslasher is offline                         Send a private message to patryckslasher
Old 19-10-2014, 10:05 PM   #2
Japo
Autonomous human

When there's a will there must be a way :-)

Starting by the archives submitted in the server is the wrong approach because most times archives are easy to get even if we don't have them yet. It's best to choose games to review from the approved requests, and then we can try to find the archives.

http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=30730

We need time to publish the content, but usually the biggest problem is putting it together in the first place. If someone already submitted all the content ready to be published it's possible that someone forgot to publish it or didn't find time yet, but if you poke me about such a game I will publish it within days or a couple of weeks tops.
Old 20-10-2014, 02:00 PM   #3
patryckslasher
Also Known As patryckpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
When there's a will there must be a way :-)

Starting by the archives submitted in the server is the wrong approach because most times archives are easy to get even if we don't have them yet. It's best to choose games to review from the approved requests, and then we can try to find the archives.

http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=30730

We need time to publish the content, but usually the biggest problem is putting it together in the first place. If someone already submitted all the content ready to be published it's possible that someone forgot to publish it or didn't find time yet, but if you poke me about such a game I will publish it within days or a couple of weeks tops.
Good to know it, I guess you'll find a lot of things posted by me around the next weeks, not right now because I can't even use my computer this week... I got some things to resolve and don't have time to sit and do this, but I'll surely help this site to be available with more content as I can.
I'll begin by threads I started, it's not much so it'll be quick. Then I'll go to the threads there, but there's something: should I begin by the recent approved or go to the WAY bottom of the list?
Anyways, I feel honored to help a site where I could get a lot of fun most of the time.
Old 20-10-2014, 08:46 PM   #4
Japo
Autonomous human

Nice, no worries, I can wait

It doesn't matter much in principle when the request was made (or even less last posted). Any approved game that's not yet on site is good. Also this way you're free to choose the ones you'd like best to play.

Eventually I'm going to move these posts to your own thread, we're hijacking Spectre's although it's for a good cause :-)
Old 22-10-2014, 05:54 PM   #5
patryckslasher
Also Known As patryckpo

Unhappy I read the stickies and got confused...

I posted about Mall Mania, but I'm still waiting for it to be available on site, do you want me to post something proper to the template on the stickies? If yes, I'll wait for the FTP stuff, when you authorize me to use it. In the meanwhile, I'll work on looking around the site and post on threads about what I have (reviews will be posted on game-specific thread, screenshots will be let on my PC waiting approval)
Old 22-10-2014, 07:46 PM   #6
Japo
Autonomous human

Hi Patryck, please post on this thread about anything that you want to submit, instead of the game-specific or other threads. Now maybe make a summary of what you've already offered so I have a clearer picture...?

To actually submit the files, I can give you FTP access right away. I'm sending you the canned PM in a moment.

If we have review, screenshots and archive, I can publish it (within a few days, so I can find the free time).

Thanks! :-)
Old 22-10-2014, 08:32 PM   #7
patryckslasher
Also Known As patryckpo

Quote:
Hi Patryck, please post on this thread about anything that you want to submit, instead of the game-specific or other threads. Now maybe make a summary of what you've already offered so I have a clearer picture...?

If we have review, screenshots and archive, I can publish it (within a few days, so I can find the free time).

Thanks! :-)
Great, I'll look on the forum for the games and I'll upload as I go looking and finding around... The summary is on the first post, and I'll post what I got and what I uploaded when I upload/get.
Old 24-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #8
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Sorry about Mall Mania. Real-life is killing me lately.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 25-10-2014, 11:42 AM   #9
Japo
Autonomous human

Quote:
Originally Posted by patryckslasher View Post
The summary is on the first post, and I'll post what I got and what I uploaded when I upload/get.
It's a good idea to maintain the summary, but feel free to bump this thread when there's new stuff ready. In case you do not get a response in a few days you can just go ahead and PM us.

I saw you had already posted elsewhere reviews or links to where we can copy them from you, so if you make screenshots we're good to go :-)
Old 25-10-2014, 05:48 PM   #10
patryckslasher
Also Known As patryckpo

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko river View Post
Sorry about Mall Mania. Real-life is killing me lately.
It's okay, in the meanwhile I'll post in FTP the screenshots and arrange my review to look a little better, with help on playing the game.
Quote:
It's a good idea to maintain the summary, but feel free to bump this thread when there's new stuff ready. In case you do not get a response in a few days you can just go ahead and PM us.
Good to know it, I'll post as I upload/update, but I'll actually PM if it takes more than a month to get some feedback, we know our lives aren't fully inserted here: some got family, some got work to take care, I'm lucky I have time to help the community, and that makes me feel even more happy.
I'll upload the screenshots when I get home and then we'll see what to do.