Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Unverified
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
ThalantyrS
Default Unknown Soldiers Game [Eagle of Fire]

Hello, I've been looking for a game for a long time and this is my last resource to find it I think. Problem is that I dont remember the game, nor the company or anything. All I can do is describe the game for you.

It has old graphics, kindam like metal slug, a little older and more cartoonish. There is a green battlefield which you see from a 30º angle. The game is about two groups of soldiers (red vs blue if I recall correctly). Each groups has 4-5 soldiers, you can choose their weapons, among them the only i remember is the flamethrower. So you control one of these groups and fight against the pc ai or a friend. The particular thing about this game is that if two soldiers that were fighting get too close, the main battle would stop and those two soldier would start fighting hand to hand till one wins.

Thats the game I'm looking desperately and I cant remember the name, anyone know if its here or where can I find it or at least its name!?

Old 16-05-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Is it looks like Cannon Fodder? Do you control every man or group in general? Is it shareware/freeware or solid commercial title? And when, approximately, it was out?
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre
Old 18-05-2012, 05:26 AM   #3
RRS
(Gaming) History Buff

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThalantyrS View Post
The particular thing about this game is that if two soldiers that were fighting get too close, the main battle would stop and those two soldier would start fighting hand to hand till one wins.
Peculiar indeed, I don't recall ever seeing such feature... otherwise I'd be suggesting Z.
RRS is offline                         Send a private message to RRS
Old 18-05-2012, 08:36 AM   #4
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

This guy is looking for General Chaos. What is odd though is that, as far as I know, I've seen this tittle for the Sega Genesis only.
Old 18-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #5
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Really. %) Funny. Well, HotUd have the file, and maybe with emulator embedded...
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre