Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-01-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default Romance Of The Three Kingdoms

Ok, this is not really a "OMG I LUV DESE GAMS" thread because the only Romance Of Three Kingdoms game I have played was back on the SNES and I was so young that I only recall some graphics and not knowing what the hell was going on.

But it seems to be the closest you're going to get to Civ on the PS2.
I'm just checking to see if anyone has really played these games indepth/enjoyed them and I wanted to know what the basic elements of the games are.

It seems to be on a small scale than Civilization, with more emphasis on direct trade/diplomacy/warfare than Civ did, which is definitely fine by me, in fact I consider that to be cooler than the generalized Civilization mechanics.
Can anyone fill me in more about these games and hopefully their history? I'm thinking about buying 1 or 2 of them for the PS2, but considering the fact that they're pretty expensive it's not something I'm doing lightly, especially since finding the PS2 games that were most prominent in their time is becoming rarer and rarer because the system is at the end of its life cycle.
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy