Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-11-2005, 07:30 PM   #41
Strachwitz

Well 4 regiments equals one division, two divisions equals roughly one army- corps. Though two army- corps are usually bundeled into an army,.... you're right, it is one half of an army .
I played this game several times. It is really easy to play (like other derivates of the "Panzer General" serie), you hardly need to read the manual. After having read some walkthrough- and hint- files, I decided to write a comprehensive walkthrough in order to eleminate some "Maybees" (... do they fly and collect honey?). It's not complete yet, though I have to play, reread the other documents and write my own stuff simultaniously. After completing I still have to translate it in english.
Anyway there are some documents available at www.dlh.net. (site is in german and english). Especially a walkthrough file (german), which is not very accurate but at least sufficient and an excellent FAQ- file (english).

Old 17-11-2005, 02:59 AM   #42
laiocfar
NOD Commander

Quote:
Well 4 regiments equals one division, two divisions equals roughly one army- corps. Though two army- corps are usually bundeled into an army,.... you're right, it is one half of an army biggrin.gif .
I played this game several times. It is really easy to play (like other derivates of the "Panzer General" serie), you hardly need to read the manual. After having read some walkthrough- and hint- files, I decided to write a comprehensive walkthrough in order to eleminate some "Maybees" (... do they fly and collect honey?). It's not complete yet, though I have to play, reread the other documents and write my own stuff simultaniously. After completing I still have to translate it in english.
Anyway there are some documents available at www.dlh.net. (site is in german and english). Especially a walkthrough file (german), which is not very accurate but at least sufficient and an excellent FAQ- file (english).
Well, it looks like u like the game pretty much and so u will done good with the walkthrough. Anyway it will be better a manual cuz a walkthrought will cut the gameplaying. Some other time, i defy u to a pbem game of Pz General
Old 08-12-2005, 08:42 PM   #43
Mongi

Easy? This game is EASY???

Heh... I'm the hardcore veteran wargamer and strategy player, and this is the first wargame which I ever lost (playing as always on the most difficult level). Misassesed the concept of balance and this damned cavalry-infested 4th continent got my guts :angry:

Old 10-12-2005, 02:43 AM   #44
laiocfar
NOD Commander

Take it easy... he was saying that its easy to play
Old 18-12-2005, 05:19 AM   #45

Hi,
so there's a lot of talking about how good the music of FG is. I do agree, because a long time ago I had a chance to play it and now I managed to download three songs from the soundtrack.
Please, who has the original age and is willing and able to rip the music, please let me know, post it somewhere, send me it to my mail, I'll then upload it to rapidshare.de .

Thanks,
Alexandr
[BEEEP]

Old 10-01-2006, 10:18 PM   #46
rallier
Abandonia nerd

About the music hehe......... well i have never played the game before so i don't know about the soundtracks. however if it's an instrumental like lord of the rings style then i can imagine something that resembles.....
u can play it on ur background in windows media player.....
try playing these:
Rhapsody : The legendary tales
King Arthur soundtracks (movie)
rallier is offline                         Send a private message to rallier
Old 11-01-2006, 01:39 AM   #47
Miz

Quote:
Originally posted by rallier@Jan 10 2006, 11:18 PM
About the music hehe......... well i have never played the game before so i don't know about the soundtracks. however if it's an instrumental like lord of the rings style then i can imagine something that resembles.....
u can play it on ur background in windows media player.....
try playing these:
Rhapsody : The legendary tales
King Arthur soundtracks (movie)
Actually, Dragonforce's new CD, "Inhuman Rampage", is much more awe-inspiring and fantastic sounding than Rhapsody's "Legendary Tales".
Or, if pompous classical is your boat, the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack is unstoppable. Admittedly King Arthur's soundtrack wasn't too bad, despite the movie.
I haven't played this game in over a year, and I don't remember the music at all (which, as a music junkie, is usually the most memorable thing for me). Fun game, though.

Old 14-01-2006, 02:54 AM   #48
Ausstin

I can't even extract the files..everytime I do it a box appears and says this game is password protected...what do I do?

Old 14-01-2006, 05:15 AM   #49
laiocfar
NOD Commander

redonwload it, i should aks any password or key to extract. I used winrar and it works fine
Old 15-01-2006, 08:04 PM   #50
Looping

I't is a Panzer General clone.

Panzer-Fantasy
-------------------------------
Fighter - Sky Hunter
Tactical Bomber - Bombardier
Artilery - Siege Engine
Mobile Artilery (without ranged attack) - Archer, Skirmisher
Tank - Cavlary
Recon - Light Cavlary
Heavy Tank - Heavy Inf.