Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-07-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
RegalSin
[BANNED]

Angry Regalsin trolling modern gaming is going downhill

Too much information- You see thanks to the internet people can research games. Then when they try to do the Miyamoto crap, and speak in public they can make things even worst.

Like the reason why I do not buy any new Resident Evil game, is that Shinji said the RE4 was going to be an exclusive along with the Capcom five. Capcom screwed him over and said "We don't do things like that anymore" and
it was rumored Shinji could commit Samurai death over the games. Capcom RE games in my eyes is just them milking the series, in the wrong way.

Too many people downloading- You have people everywhere downloading games that they should buy. Everybody reading this knows it to be true. Hell my computer is it's own personally infinity qaurter arcade. For a person who makes games for a living, this is a nightmare. Sony said " The reason we are not pulling in, as much is thanks to, people downloading the games" . If your a Final Fantasy fan, how many people actually owns the DVD?

DVD is a joke- Since Nintendo created the famicom disk system. People have been making copies of the game, like no tommorow. With the internet people download freely and play 200-1000 dollar games for free, on there computers or special copy devices.

DVD video's has to be the worst problem since MP3 CD's. Half the internet is just people watching free television. If not on Youtube then somewhere else.
Cd stores, Libararies, and even video stores are naked with DVD's on the wall that will never be sold. People could just shoot them selves.

When people make a game on CD it has to be worth the 50 dollar price tag. Buying a game new, is like making a donation, to feed the children. It is like buying nothing.

Too many people who knows what they are talking about is in the wrong business. People knows what is going on, so why not do anything???? How many people have finished there game, they are going to be selling??? the problem is that too many people here have other lives, or feels there current status is enough. Never going to see your film, never going to hear you sing. never going to see your creativity.

Too many people, don't get the Japanese. People think the Japanese is the greatest in the world. People are sooooo victimized by this idea. I know a guy who is a bum, living off goverment aid to stay out of the cold. Imagine a gamer with no toilet.

Gamers...........Is just another word for consumer. Casual means a person who owns like one game. The SIMS, Wii-fit, Doom, Operation Wolf, Mario Land. You see everybody on the earth knows what those games, are and has at least played them at one point in there lives. Your sister might be playing SIMS, or cooking mama, your mother might be playing Wii-fit, or a point and click game. Your fathr might be playing doom, or Operation Wolf. Then when you get down to it you have the hardcore gamers, the people playing RPG's and FPS. Let me tell you, playing an RPG or FPS Online, does not make you a better consumer.

As a consumer your either a T-Rex who eats purple veal made from kiddy veal, or one of the rest of the big happy dinosaurs eatting red inked grey beef.

Too many people are wasting there time. Like this forum, people have to realize. Videogames should never be a subject at all unless your going to make a videogame. It is like being at the jiggly room. Look but never touch.

People need to stay dumb. we need people to know less, so the consumer can be like a child in a candy store or one our parents in Software etc. shopping for a videogame. I remember this old couple ( like grandparents old ), came into Toy's R' Us, at Times Sqaure ( a real nice place to see the average people who buys games ) They asked the guy for FF12, but the old couple never knew what a PS2 was. So the man gave him a PC animal ABC/123 game instead. Now that kid had to be the most saddest kid next to the next story. When I was in Toys R' US by Kings Plaza, I told this woman that FF7 was an adult game and that her son should never be playing this. Now keep in mind, I never knew what the hell FF was at all but the commercials, and seeing some gameplay ( that my cousin would not let me play ). This is the kind of stupid we need to have nowadays, so r-tards can make whatever they want to make and still have phun.

I say just stop making 3d games with too much 3d on system. Go back to the PSX, N64, and Saturn. Hell lets go back to the PC engine, Turbo Grafix,
Mega Drive, and Genesis. Nintendo never evolved past the Famicom, Famiclone days. We need to go back to the twentith century, before Shin-Chan's creator died.
RegalSin is offline                         Send a private message to RegalSin
Old 14-07-2010, 03:14 AM   #2
RegalSin
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry axe View Post
the wii may be a joke but it sold better than the PS3 or Xbox
The Wii is a joke.

1. It is the most uneeded system. Everybody knows under neath a GCN, is an expansion port. All we need is some idiot to to use, it. Make a outside port for a DVD-R drive and presto instant Wii. I bet one of those DVD Cubes could be turned into a Wii like that.

2. It sold better, since we have the nintendo fools out there still. I was one of them. Then we got the people like me who has not picked up a GCN in a long time.

3. Nintendo has allways been for children. The Super Famicom had the Japanese, atmosphere. The Famicom was just pure fun to play, hell if we had the famicom in the USA,

I really do not understand after a decade of peace that China had to roll over people with tanks in 2005, or kill dogs, or kill people who had sars. China was soo cool during the 80's and 90's what happened? Even Hong Kong has gone down hill since then. Even with the Anti-baby laws, and people being thrown out of there own homes. The black hotel incident Chinese people are still playing the famicom..

4. Nintendo is like Captain Sunshine from the Venture Brothers. He does not care about people over 14. You see Nintendo's fan base is all kiddy base and whoever suffers afterthat nobody could care the wiser.

5. Nintendo will do anything possible, to make themselves look good no matter what is released. They don't care what the game is, just as long people will buy it. I only brought Nintendo games, since I only owned a Nintendo etc etc.
It is unstoppable.

360 has the Adults ( us ) who wants the PC gaming exprience.
PS2 has the poor people, and children. PS3 has the people who got tricked into buying a PS3 ( even if the 360, and Wii was made to combat the PS3 ).
Whatever game systems we play, we will have our kids playing. Then when it comes to children, we are so brainwashed, into getting new things.

Like New baby stuff, childrens book, clothing, etc. We just feel like shite to have our chidren playing an commendore Amiga game. We want our kids to exprience future crap like some of our parents did. Not buy used lego's with errasit word wrriten on them, brand new lego's so that our children could write all the terible things we say outloud when we think they are not looking. Buying new stuff for children is a good thing, but when it comes to game systems for many people they still have the same idea in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
I don't understand what you consider "fun" or "good gameplay", neither why "gaming goes downhill", because Crysis, despite its graphical reqs looks to me like a fun game, and I've played games like Doom3, Half-Life 2, FEAR, Oblivion, and yeah, they were fun. If those didn't satisfy you, then tough luck, look elsewhere. It means it's all about tastes, rather than "graphics".
Yeah graphics. If we had the PC engine, in America, in noooo way the SNES or Genesis would have lived out there days is peace. It was a nightmare living in the USA, when games was produced for a NES, that worked half the time, and a bulking piece of hot black plastic called the genesis. Oh we had Atari jaguar looking like a joke. How could you have any support when the system had nothing to offer from the start.

We had nothing man. The Dreacast failed thanks to pirating in Japan. THe downloading continues.
RegalSin is offline                         Send a private message to RegalSin
Old 16-07-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

'tricked' into buying a PS3?

Seriously what is with people and their thick headen-ness. People buy things based on Preference. If someone wants what the PS3 offers (which is pretty much the same things as the 360 minus a few different graphical* things that dont matter at all because games are still just as gorgeous) then they'll buy a PS3, and if they want a 360, they can buy one.

People often use "Oh, the Ps3/360 has better exclusives like Halo/Gears of War/Uncharted/etc, or Oh the Ps3 has free online or the 360 has faster online, etc etc, stuff thats completely irrelevant because the only thing that matters is that they play the games THEY want to play, not that YOU want to play.

I know just as many people who regret buying a 360 instead of a PS3 as those who bought a PS3 and want a 360. Hell, I only got the 360 because of the free online (im cheap and didn't wanna pay for xbox live) and i do not regret it because i play the games I like, like Little Big Planet! If I had a 360 i don't even know what games I'd wanna buy cause i already have them for my PS3! Though if a slew of good exclusives that attract me come of for the 360, ill go to the pawn shop and buy a 360 for $99, and have fun with them to, but since that hasn't happened yet...

How can you say the Wii is a joke? Yes, I don't liek it either for the simple reason companies I've never heard of pour out worthless games and degrade the wii, BUT it has numerous pro's too;

Ease of play: Yes, obviously motion sensing will have flaws, it's impossible not too, but seriously, my 72 year old GRANDMA has played wii. Anyone can play it, because its so simple to use!

Better for kids!: Every M rated title thats released on the 360/PS3 gets dwarfed by 3 E rated pieces of educational pulp that atleast get sold to kids so they get drowned into the gaming life early on, and better yet, they have fun rather then dealing with controls and fast paced things on other systems (do educational games even exist for the PS3/360?)

And thats all I can think of, I don't liek the wii either, but you cant say its worthless. I call it "inexpensive"

And of course we want newer stuff. New stuff is made to replace the old. Man moves forward just like technology and idea's. Did your parents never buy you a Nintendo or something? Because you sound like you've lived on a piece of paper for the past few years since you hate all this new age 3D stuff

Also, people download games, i find most of the time, because they can't afford to buy them. People in other countries like the Phillipines have such a poor exchange rate it'd cost them a small fortune what costs me $30! I happen to be a try-before-you-buy fellow. I'll download a game, but If i do find it on the shelf in my home town, i'll buy it (even though games that came out in 2001 still cost me $60)

also, 200-1000 dollar games? Gosh, everyone would be downloading games where your from.

People watch Free television and stuff, only because its available to them! Why pay for what you can get for free? The philosophy speaks for itself. Use you money on something important like food or clothes for your raggedy kid! Not to mention many television shows actually release full episodes to watch on their websites for free, the reason its bad on other sites is only because of copyright laws, nothing else!

Quote:
Too many people, don't get the Japanese. People think the Japanese is the greatest in the world. People are sooooo victimized by this idea. I know a guy who is a bum, living off goverment aid to stay out of the cold. Imagine a gamer with no toilet.
wtf?

Fin.

* The PS3 has different Anti-Aliasing software then the xbox in that it is x4 so it smoothens the borders of objects in games, but it also has a graphics card that does that, which makes things actually appear sort of blurry, whereas the 360 only has x2 multi-clipping i believe, so things arn't nearly as 'blurred'

edit: The reason "Chinese people are still playing Famicon" is simple; China is poor as sin. My friend bought an Ipod 3G, NEW, from a store for like $23 Canadian. 23! In October when they were just released! Try paying that in yen! The people lack the finances to move forward, not that they have to, considering how they live in a country built off the back of the people. They dont have or need the luxuries we have, even though they'd like to have them, becaues anyone would in their right mind, like an easier and more leisurely life.

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.

Last edited by Fubb; 16-07-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Old 16-07-2010, 10:13 PM   #4
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Well, your post seems to be worth tearing down.

Quote:
1. It is the most uneeded system. Everybody knows under neath a GCN, is an expansion port. All we need is some idiot to to use, it. Make a outside port for a DVD-R drive and presto instant Wii. I bet one of those DVD Cubes could be turned into a Wii like that.
Guess you missed out the big deal, like motion control and virtual console. Nintendo is about innovation, not graphics. And when you compare really, PS3 and 360 are just previous consoles with better graphics and improved online services. Then when you talk about PC evolution....

Quote:
2. It sold better, since we have the nintendo fools out there still. I was one of them. Then we got the people like me who has not picked up a GCN in a long time.
I thought most people brought it because of the motion control.

Quote:
3. Nintendo has allways been for children. The Super Famicom had the Japanese, atmosphere. The Famicom was just pure fun to play, hell if we had the famicom in the USA,
...the hell? USA and the rest of the world did got Super Famicom. It was called "Super Nintendo". Most of the game library was the same, apart from some strange titles, lot of "fun" rpg's and tons of stuff based on anime or manga.

Quote:
I really do not understand after a decade of peace that China had to roll over people with tanks in 2005, or kill dogs, or kill people who had sars. China was soo cool during the 80's and 90's what happened? Even Hong Kong has gone down hill since then. Even with the Anti-baby laws, and people being thrown out of there own homes. The black hotel incident Chinese people are still playing the famicom..
Uh...okay. Thanks for the info. Seems like you read the same Kotaku article.

Quote:
4. Nintendo is like Captain Sunshine from the Venture Brothers. He does not care about people over 14. You see Nintendo's fan base is all kiddy base and whoever suffers afterthat nobody could care the wiser.
Pretty much all the Nintendo-made titles I've ever played appeal to both kids and adults, so I wouldnt call it kiddy based. Also, the Virtual Console's old titles are pretty much meant for those older Nintendo fans.

Quote:
5. Nintendo will do anything possible, to make themselves look good no matter what is released. They don't care what the game is, just as long people will buy it. I only brought Nintendo games, since I only owned a Nintendo etc etc.
It is unstoppable.
They dont really have to make themself's look good. And they never do. Their own games are mostly top quality. If a third party company releases a bad game, its their own fault.

And yes, you naturally buy games for consoles you only own, no matter if its Nintendo or not.

Quote:
360 has the Adults ( us ) who wants the PC gaming exprience.
PS2 has the poor people, and children. PS3 has the people who got tricked into buying a PS3 ( even if the 360, and Wii was made to combat the PS3 ).
Whatever game systems we play, we will have our kids playing. Then when it comes to children, we are so brainwashed, into getting new things.

Like New baby stuff, childrens book, clothing, etc. We just feel like shite to have our chidren playing an commendore Amiga game. We want our kids to exprience future crap like some of our parents did. Not buy used lego's with errasit word wrriten on them, brand new lego's so that our children could write all the terible things we say outloud when we think they are not looking. Buying new stuff for children is a good thing, but when it comes to game systems for many people they still have the same idea in mind.
That, or because parents mostly buy consoles that are available on the market.

Quote:
Yeah graphics. If we had the PC engine, in America, in noooo way the SNES or Genesis would have lived out there days is peace. It was a nightmare living in the USA, when games was produced for a NES, that worked half the time, and a bulking piece of hot black plastic called the genesis. Oh we had Atari jaguar looking like a joke. How could you have any support when the system had nothing to offer from the start.
PC Engine DID come out in America. It was called Turbografx-16. And it failed for the lack of support. Graphic wise the games were par with the Genesis and SNES, not below or way above. And what the hell is this nightmare you're referring to? Consoles not working? No quality games? In either case, you'd be wrong.

Quote:
We had nothing man. The Dreacast failed thanks to pirating in Japan. THe downloading continues.
No no no no no. You havent even done properly research. Dreamcast failed because of problems with Sega, not the piracy. If the piracy would have killed Dreamcast, It would have probably taken Playstation with him and we'd still play cartridge games on Nintendo systems.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 16-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #5
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Also, whats this about china being cool in the 80's and 90's?

The whole reason china is now a shadow of Communism today is becaues in 1979 old whats-his-face (the chairman or 'President' of china) decided he had to throw out all the Pro-Maoists, because he couldn't upgrade the military with all these feller's saying the "old ways were best"

SO he invaded Vietnam, and some 40,000 troops and a month later, China began it's great drive towards modernization which meant they had to open up to the west. Thus we get cheap imported product, they get money.

They've always treated the people badly. Human Rights are bad for stability and government. Havn't you ever heard of Tienanmen square in 1989? How about the whole imprisonment of politcal ideologists, or religous people trying to spread the good word? These are not extremists, these are men looking out for their fellow men, and the Chinese government has never allowed that, its not like they just stopped 'being cool' in 2005; they stopped being cool the minute their Red government came to power! Hell, even Nationalist china was bad with human rights, specially in Vietnam!

Human rights do not exist in the east, except in countries we've properly 'democratized', though don't let that word fool you either. south vietnam is a prime example of a 'democracy' being bad to it's people

Point is, it's not really because China is 'Communist' More so it is because of the things communism includes, such as support for thy government, no exceptions.

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Old 17-07-2010, 09:10 AM   #6
seconteen1001

Send a message via Skype™ to seconteen1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
PS2 has the poor people

I just RECENTLY got a PS2, but my brother uses it more than I do cus he's gotta have his gran turismo and worlds scariest police chases (He had a PS1 but it misbehaved a lot, especially with this certain memory card.. long story THAT PS1 WAS EVIL!!! lol We have owned PS1s in the past that NEVER acted like that..)

I wouldn't know too much about today's games except what I hear from my boyfriend and other ppl. my bf has a PS3 and HAD an xbox 360 (it got the red ring though) yeah, the systems I'm too poor to afford.

I'm pretty much satisfied with my consoles I have now, my emus and DOSbox<3 (though one day I'd like to try my hand at TF2. lol i heard it's fun)