Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-03-2006, 11:25 AM   #11
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by TheChosen@Mar 4 2006, 11:11 AM
I've been thinking about turning this into a special match. Maybe these two should fight in a ring where ropes have been changed into barbed wire (barbed wire match), fight in a ring which is on fire (inferno match) or maybe we should lock them in a cell (Hell in a cell match).
I vote for Inferno match :twisted:
Old 04-03-2006, 09:13 PM   #12
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Midcarder and owned on my Debut.. damn that was a lousy start for the one and only Mr British!

I'm willing to help out with match writing Chosen or you could always get a match based results sim and input the names. Custom results writing is a lot better though.. heck of a time consumer though!

Good show :P

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean
Old 05-03-2006, 01:26 AM   #13
punch999
The true Shadow President

Barbed wire and inferno!

And make that a first kill instead of first blood match. HEHE

The most brutel wrestling match in the world
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 05-03-2006, 04:09 AM   #14
Scarface
Newbie.... Not!

Quote:
Originally posted by TheChosen@Mar 4 2006, 06:11 AM
Ive been thinking about putting Possessionn & Brother Chaos in a tag team. We could call it "Brotherhood of Darkness". We could also but Nevsky & Bloodlord in a tag team and call it "Oldies". I also suggest that we should turn Brother Chaos into heel. The winners of this match will win the Abandonia Tag Team Titles
I like the tag team name and the idea of turn Brother Chaos into a heel. The Brotherhood of Darkness is going to kick some b*utt :evil:

BTW I liked the first show, Chosen. Good job k:
Old 05-03-2006, 07:00 AM   #15
punch999
The true Shadow President

It is all your fault now Im up plau=ying extreme warfare revenge all night.

Good job on converting the crappy covers that the game does into good solid fights.

Bravo and thanks for making my wrestler look totally awesome. Even if he was owned.
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 10-03-2006, 09:56 AM   #16
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Riight. Im going to make the second report today.

There will be one more tv show before the PPV.

And im going to announce that we will have a special visitor in next show...
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 10-03-2006, 12:21 PM   #17
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

I lost
Old 11-03-2006, 03:46 PM   #18
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Quote:
Originally posted by TheChosen@Mar 10 2006, 10:56 AM
There will be one more tv show before the PPV.

I was wrong.

I put a wrong day in the Pay-Per-View scheducle. "The End of the World" will be showed on friday.

Il post the Pay-Per-View report today or tomorrow.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 11-03-2006, 08:17 PM   #19
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

where is it showed :blink:
Old 12-03-2006, 09:25 AM   #20
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

April 14. Germany, Berlin.

Huge Wireworks!

Tom: Welcome ladies & Gentleman to first ever PWA Pay-Per-View show: The End of The World! Im Tom Henrik & next to me is our colour commendator, Titan.
Titan: Get ready for a huge show tonight because were going to have some huge matches tonight!
Tom: Indeed. First of all, the Abandonia Superstar title is on the line when Sebatianos and Mean Machine will face each-other in tonights main event.
Titan: We will also have our first Pay-Per-View championship match and Tag Team championship match.

Dark Match: 1 vs 1 Iron man match.
(The dark match is not showed on TV. Its a kind of "warm-up" match)
Bobbins music hits. He enter the arena and he runs very fast to the ring.
Announcer: The following contest is scheducled for 10 minute Iron Man match. The winner of this match will face the winner of the Abandonia Superstar title. Making his way in the ring, from Mexico City: Bobbin!
Tom: Bobbin deserves a change for a title match. Last week he, Fifth Power & Mean Machine dominated the ring in the Battle Royal match.
Alfan's music hits. He arrives the arena via Jeep!
Announcer: And his opponent, from Moscov, Russia: Alfan Tissov Spolovinovit!
Titan: Alfan also showed his skills last week. He managed to win Black September and he was so close in winning the Sebatianos. If someone deserves a championship match, its him.
Bell rings. Bobbin & Alfan attack each other.
Tom: There's the bell. The match starts and both men are beating the heck out of each other.
Titan: Bobbin is fast. Very fast!
Tom: Beatiful dropkick from Bobbin! He covers put Alfan kicks out in one! Bobbin pull's Alfans hair...Alfan hits in the stomach! He Irish Whips Bobbin....and Bam! Clothesline!
Titan: Alfan covers. ONE...TWO...And a kick out! The match is still 0-0.
Tom: Now both men are brawling. They exchange punches. Bobbin takes some speed from the ropes. He attacks....Alfan grabs Bobbin and bodyslams him!
Titan: That shooked the ring.
Tom: Alfan grabs Bobbins leg and he does the military lock!
Titan: Bobbin cant escape from the pain. Im pretty sure he's going to tap out.
Tom: Bobbin taps the floor! He gives up!
Bell rings.
Titan: Alfan now has one point. He's on the lead.
Tom: Bobbin gets up from the floor. He takes some speed. Moonsault from top ropes!
Titan: That was neat move.
Tom: Bobbin takes more speed from the ropes. Rolling thunder! He hooks up with the legs. ONE...TWO...NO! Alfan is still alive!
Titan: Its a wonder that he's still moving!
Tom: Bobbin takes more speed from the ropes. He goes for another rolling thunder.. Alfan rolls for the cover! Bobbin misses and he splashes on the ring!
Titan: Ouch!
Tom: Now its Alfans turn. He goes to the top turnbuckle...and he does a springboard bulldog! Beatiful move! He covers, two and a kickout!
Titan: Amazing! These guys are truly giving all they got.
Tom: Bobbin is in action again. Both men exchange punches. Both men are brawling. Bobbin does a cheap trick and pokes Alfan's eye.
Titan: Well heeelllooo! Why doesnt referee disqualify Bobbin?!
Tom: Bobbin takes speed, he jumps...and bulldogs Alfan! He covers him! ONE...TWO...THREE!!!
Bell rings.
Titan: The match is now 1-1. There's still time to get some points.
Tom: Bobbin is action! He takes speed from ropes...and he bumbs into referee! The referee is knocked out! Bobbin saw what he done. He leaves the ring...and he grabs the chair!
Titan: Bobbin is using the opputurnity he has.
Tom: Alfan is trying to get up. Bobbin gets in the ring...and WHABAM!!! He hits his head with a steel chair!!!
Titan: Alfan's head is busted wide open. He's bleeding!
Tom: The referee is waking up. Bobbin throws the chair out of the ring and he covers Alfan. Referee counts to three!
Bell ring.
Titan: Bobbin is leading this match 2-1.
Tom: Both men are brawling again. Alfan headbutts Bobbin! Nasty punch in the stomach and Clothesline! Bobbin is on the ground.
Titan: The clock is ticking. The match is about to end soon...
Tom: Alfan goes to the top rope. He jumps....and the Russian Air attack goes in! He...wait a minute! Alfan doesnt want a cover win! He grabs Bobbins leg! Military lock!
Bell rings.
Titan: There's the bell. Did the Bobbin tapped out?
Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the time limit has been expired. The match is 2-1 and the winner is Bobbin!
Tom: Bobbin wins the match! Bobbin now has another change for the title!
Titan: However, Bobbin had to use cheap tricks to win. He poked Alfan into the eye and he even used chair.
Tom: Bobbin showed that he will do anything to win the title.

Rating: 59%

Segment 1: Debut Angle
Sir Jesse Jack is standing in the ring.
Announcer: Ladies & Gentleman! please welcome the boss of PWA: Sir Jesse Jack.
Sir Jesse Jack: That was our first Pay-Per-View match. And the winner will meet the Abandonia Superstar on next weeks show!
Sir Jesse Jack pauses.
Sir Jesse Jack: As you all remember, Sebatianos and Mean Machine are facing each other tonight. However, i decided to make this a very special match.
Another short pause.
Sir Jesse Jack: So tonight, Sebatianos and Mean Machine face each other in a Inferno match!
Huge cheers!!
Sir Jesse Jack: Now, im going back to the backstage. I still have lots of things to do and...
Suddenly, a scottish bag-pipe music hits. An old man wearing kilt approaches the ring. He gets huge cheers!
Tom: Wait a minute! Is that who i think he is?
Titan: Yes Tom! its Rowdy Roddy Piper! A Legendary Wrestler!
Tom: What is he doing in here?
Roddy Piper gets in the ring. He's holding a microphone.
Sir Jesse Jack: Rowdy Roddy Piper......i always figured out that i would meet you someday. What are you doing in here?
Roddy Piper: Well, at the development team, they think youre a.....losing your edge. They think youre not a perfect person for "being a boss" of this company.
Sir Jesse Jack: Thats bad. But hey: I own this company and i can do anything what i want.
Roddy Piper: Youre not owning anything mister! Youre just a neat looking businessman who is working as a "boss" here! The rest of the company called me last night and they want me to be a new boss!
Huge cheers.
Sir Jesse Jack: You? Dont make me laugh! I will never step down and become a "servant" to someone over 50 years old! No change Piper!
Roddy Piper: Ha! I will make you to step down! I will make you to give this company to me!
Sir Jesse Jack: Are you challenging me?
Roddy Piper: Yes! I am challenging you! If you win, this company will be yours. If i win, il become a new boss!
Sir Jesse Jack pauses.
Sir Jesse Jack: You and me? In a match?
Another pause.
Sir Jesse Jack: Youre on!
Huge cheers.

Rating: 86%

Segment 3: Fatal Four Way match.
_r.u.s.s vs Fifth Power vs Fruit Punch vs Mr British

(Lets skip this. The winner of this match is the first Abandonia Pay-Per-View Champion.)
And the winner is: Fifth Power! Fifth Power is the first ever Pay-Per-View Champion!

Rating: 58%

Segment 4: Turn angle
Camera shows Possession, who is in the backstage. He's meditating.
Brother Chaos walks in.
Brother Chaos: Aaah..Possession. I want to talk to you.
Possession: Yes?
Chaos: You know that soon i have a tag team match? I need a partner for this match.
Possession: And you want me?
Chaos: Yes. As a matter of fact: I wanna start an offical tagteam with you.
Possession: A tagteam?
Chaos: Yes. Im starting a dark cult. I want you to join me so we can overtake the PWA.
Possession thinks.
Possession: Very well. Il join in.
Chaos: Good. Lets go.

Rating: 60%

Segment 4: 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 Tag Team Table, Ladders & Chairs Match.
Mr British & Mr Hyde II, Brother Chaos & Possession, Baskov Nevsky & Ye Olde Bloodlord & Assault & Battery.

(Fast Forward)
Announcer: Now entering the ring: Assault & Battery.
Tom: Mean Machine & Black September are both mean and big. This will be their first tag team match.
Titan: There's Black September, but where's Mean Machine.
Suddenly Sir Jesse Jack's music hits. He comes behind the curtain and he stays at the entrance.
Sir Jesse Jack: Black September! Your partner, Mean Machine, isnt here yet. He just called and told me that he will be a little late. So were going to have to pick a new partner for you.
Sir Jesse Jack pauses. He thinks carefully.
Sir Jesse Jack: I have decided! Black September will tag team with the man, who might face Mean Machine next week: Bobbin!
(More fast forward. Bobbin just fooled around in this match.)
Tom: Black September & Bobbin are arquing. Possession comes from behind! He Clothesline's Bobbin! Possession grabs Black September! Belly to Belly Suplex! Black September goes right trough the table! Brother Chaos sets up the ladder. He climbs up and grabs the belts!
Bell rings!
Announcer: Here are your winners and the first tag team champions: Brother Chaos & Possession!!
Tom: Our first tag team champions!
Titan: This match was very brutal. Other teams are lying around the ring and Baskov Nevsky is bleeding.
Tom: Brother Chaos grabs up the microphone. Looks like he's got something to say.
Chaos: Ladies & Gentleman! And im proud to announce my first partner in my Brotherhood of Darkness: Possession!!!
Crowd Cheers!!
A druid comes behind the curtain. He's carrying a plate. On the plate there are two goblets. Druid walks in the ring.
Chaos: Now, let us drink blood as a sign of our alliance!
Both men drink the blood. They spent some time celebrating in the ring.

Rating: 64%

Segment 5: 1 vs 1 match.
Sir Jesse Jack walks in with the entrance music.
Announcer: The following contest is scheducled for one fall. Now entering the ring from Finland, Lappeenranta, he is the boss of the PWA: Sir Jesse Jack!
Tom: Sir Jesse is in big trouble now. This is his first offical match.
Titan: We have no idea how good wrestler he is.
Tom: But ive heard that Roddy Piper is a good wrestler.
Roddy Piper enters with a bag-pipe music.
Announcer: And his opponent from Glasglow, Scotland: Rowdy Roddy Piper!
(Lets go fast forward. Both men are cheating to win this match)
Tom: Both men are brawling again. They exchanging punches. Now both men have chairs! They attack...and the referee gets in the middle!!! Both men hit the referee!!
Titan: Oh my god!
Tom: Another referee enters the ring!
The referee says something. The bell rings.
Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, because of the referee attack, both men are disqualified!
Titan: WHAT?!
Tom: Both men are disqualified?
Titan: I dont belive this!
Roddy Piper is about to leave the ring, but Sir Jesse Jack grabs the microphone.
Sir Jesse Jack: Hold it Piper!
Piper turns around.
Sir Jesse: I just wanted to say: Now that was a bloody damn good match!
Crowd cheers.
Sir Jesse: I just want to shake hands with you.
Roddy Piper looks at the hand. Then he accepts it.
Tom: Looks like that was a very short feud between those two men.
Titan: Rig....wait a minute! Roddy Piper attacks Sir Jesse again!
Tom: Oh my god! A Low Blow to Sir Jesse Jack!
Roddy Piper grabs the microphone.
Roddy Piper: You can say whatever you want, but im still going to be the boss of this company! Sir Jesse Jack, your career as a boss will be over soon!!
Roddy Piper leaves the ring.

Rating: 82%

Segment 6: 1 vs 1 Bra & Panties match.
Missy Beverly vs Marlene

(Skip)
Marlene wins the match.

Rating: 50%! (For christ sake! Only 50!!)

Segment 7: 1 vs 1 Inferno match
Sebatianos vs Mean Machine
Both men are standing in the ring. Securitymen pour some gasoline on the ring and set it on fire.
Tom: This is what we have waiting for: The first Superstar title match!
Titan: This is a very dangerous match. The ring is on fire and two guys are fighting. Its sure that were going to have some damage in this match.
Bell rings.
(Fast forward. There's some neat action at the end of the match).
Tom: Sebatianos is climbing to the top turnbuckle. He's going for the flying clothesline. He jumps...put Mean Machine grabs him!! Here it comes...the Vader Bomb!! Mean Machine pins Sebatianos! ONE....TWO....THREE!!
Bell rings.
Announcer: Here's your winner and the first PWA Superstar: Mean Machine!!
Tom: Mean Machine won the title!! He's the first champion!!

Rating: 68%

Segment 8: 1 vs 1 angle.
Tom: Mean Machine leaves the ring...but Sebatianos is still lying in the ring. Is he okay?
Titan: What the hell is Mean Machine doing....oh my god!
Tom: Mean Machine grabs the gasoline canister...is he going to...
Mean Machine throws the canister in the ring. The whole ring is now on fire!
Titan: OH MY GOD!!
Tom: The whole ring is burning!! And Sebatianos is still in the ring!!!
Titan: Somebody do something!!!
Medics and security personnel enter with fire extinquishers.

Rating: 68%

We got a 0.28 buy rate for 'End of the World'!
The attendance was 3854 people.
We made $700000 from pay-per-view revenue.
We made $115620 from ticket sales.

My Comment: Still not a good show. Looks like were going to have to work a little harder...

On www.EWRevenge.com:
Who is the next 'Big Thing' in wrestling? Damian Carvill thinks that Possession is heading straight for the top!

Update information: On next weeks show, we have two possibilities:
Bobbin will go one on one against Mean Machine for the Abandonia Superstar Title
Bobbin will go one on two against Mean Machine & Black September

Im also considering a hardcore match: Baskov Nevsky vs Possession

Also, since our roster is a little small, i hired a new wrestler. He will be called "Mystery Wrestler" and he has a mysterious gimmick. He will be debuting next week. Im planning to put this guy into a storyline with Mean Machine.

EDIT: Id like to hear where your wrestler is from. I.E: Sir Jesse Jack is from Finland, Lappeenranta.